I just wanted some m-drol

Jester33

Jester33

Awards
I hate the fda. I swear if they could just regulate better instead of ban everything. I would be a much happier camper. Lol. Anyways been out of the game for a few years now. I've used a number of ph's and ds's in the past. Used anabolic extreme superdrol at the ripe age of 17. I know stupid right. I guess I'm one of those kids that ruined it for everyone. Lol. Still love SD though. I've ran it almost everytime I've cycled. Proper pct each time. Even the first time. Despite stupidity at a young age everything works fine still. Upstairs and down. Anyway I'm rambling. To the point I've noticed mass tabs and methyl 1 alpha clones still exist, but other than that just dhea. Epi andro was kinda fun with SD as a kicker, but was running it at 1200mg a day. Most of the andro products seem relatively low dosed. Are the new delivery systems really worth a crap? They seem sort of gimmicky, and have these dhea analouges actually turned out to be worth more than the laughs they once received? Sorry for the long first post. I've got a lot of questions and a lot to say. I'll stop here for now.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blame 17 year olds and dumb ass companies being shady for the ban.

Jester33

Jester33

Awards
Shady bros at the gym got me on SD back in the day. That was 10 years ago. Is their any real merit to the dhea analouges? With their low dosing and delivery methods? I noticed hi-tech has their new pregnolone pH "superdrol". Honestly the way they name that product turns me away til I see unsponsored logs and reviews.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Can't really compare to some of the old stuff as this is the first time in running anything serious (ran some Sarms but felt very little and no sides so have a feeling it was bs companies) but I can tell you I'm on my 4th week running 1 and 4 andro and added epi andro this week and I'm up ~11 lbs from the day before I started the cycle, from what I've read the older stuff was somewhat stronger but I'm loving this run feel bigger fuller and stronger, and not feeling any sides right now (might have to wait till after pct to really talk about sides but nothing as of now) so if you're interested I would give them a shot it's legal and so far is doing what it's suppose to for most, I will say my diet is ~85% on point barely even doing one cheat meal a week but I'm sure I could tweak it and make it a little better and my training is 99% on point I take off a percent for not taking any rest days , have only rested twice since I've been on. Also my log is unsponsored and have no affiliation with any brand other then I'm really liking the brand I'm using (Olympus) so I would say they're definitely worth giving a shot in my opinion

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
lol

I used to love Trenavar. Best PH ever. Little sides, aggressiveness, high libido, muscle mass lean and dry. That **** was a miracle.

Sad

Jester33

Jester33

Awards
Trenadrol by kilo sports was the best tren product ever created. I swear it had to be methyl tren though. I would give anything for two bottles of that stuff again. I ran trenavar back when it first came out expecting similar gains, but it didn't hold a candle. I'm kinda interested in the new Andros out, but at the price their selling. I'm thinking of just finding a good test and tren source.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Trenadrol by kilo sports was the best tren product ever created. I swear it had to be methyl tren though. I would give anything for two bottles of that stuff again. I ran trenavar back when it first came out expecting similar gains, but it didn't hold a candle. I'm kinda interested in the new Andros out, but at the price their selling. I'm thinking of just finding a good test and tren source.
Looks like trenadrol was 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, which you're correct, is not the same thing as trenavar.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I always tried to avoid methyl PHs. I run some of course in the past, but after a lil while, i kept to the non-methyls. And trenavar was a great compound in that matter.

Jester33

Jester33

Awards
Nobody actually knows what was in trenadrol. Their was a lot of discussion about it back in the day, but if I recall it was never truly identified. The 17b-methoxy-trienbolone was a trademark name. Pretty shady on kilo sports side, but results where amazing. Pretty toxic though. Usually kicked in, in about 3 days. Straight up tren sides.