Help me with my cycle pls.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
Hey guys at I'm looking to currently put on some lean mass. Im 6'1 about 205 at like 12% bf I want to run a 12-14 week cycle of test E and anavar to get an extra strength boost. This would be my very first cycle and just need some advice. On whether to run 400 mg or 500 mg of test at 12 or 14 wks and what on cycle/pct people recommend for this cycle. I'm not even close to running my cycle I just want to get all the info I need and know what I'm doing before I run it. Any tips, tricks, and advice is welcome.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Your going to get asked your age and lifting exp.... a lot of people will say 500mg test solo would be best for your first cycle.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You arent planninng var for 12 weeks are you

MythicalGains

Awards
I don't see a problem with either dose. 500mg is the standard issue beginner cycle, but 400mg would probably be fine too.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im planning 500/ test for 12 weeks...my First cycle too..seems to be pretty standard.
From what ive read, var the last like 5 weeks or so isn't a bad way to go...just don't over do it, keep in mind it's your first cycle.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg test a week should be your first cycle for many reasons. But how old are you?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
400mg for 15 weeks would be a great first cycle. I'm assuming Var is only for the first few weeks? How does pct and on cycle support look? Lifting experience? age?