1-andro , 4andro or Epi andro oily skin?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hey guys just a quick question of which one of the andros is highly related to acne and oily skin , I'm entering my last week of my stack of all three,

330 mg 1 andro
330 4 andro
500 epiandro

Also low dose Endura shred which is 12 mg ostarine and 7 cardarine only one cap daily .

But my acne just flared up out of nowhere this week and I'm talking EXTREME oily skin even my hair is oily , my hands everything what could be causing this , I wanna finish the last week but this is pretty bad .i have trentonoin cream which I've also been putting on the pimples but my forehead has a lot now .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
high androgen levels can cause an increase in oily skin and acne.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
high androgen levels can cause an increase in oily skin and acne.
I got one week left by any chance do you know how long for the body to normalize while on PCT for the acne and oil to subside?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really just depends on the person.

could go away within days of stopping your cycle, may take a few weeks to completely be corrected

TucanD

Awards
Have you been on the osta the entire time? When I low dosed mine at 12.5 my skin has never been better, at 25 i started to break out...which was like week 6, not sure if it was dose or time dependent, plus I'm sure the andros are having a much greater effect on the oily skin.

I believe clean and clear makes some great "wipes" to soak up the oil, it's like light paper that's not medicated and you can carry the pack in your pocket all the time. Just an idea if it's really bothering you for the time being

chenry74

Awards
1 andro and 4 andro made me have very oily skin on cycle. It definitely causes acne.