Black Dragon Labs

pcost44

Awards
Hey guys, so it's pretty hard to find reviews and details on the Black Dragon Labs' products so looking for some help. Iv'e run their GIANT before which is a mild pro hormone I believe, and I stacked it with their SUPER TEST which they recommend to put together. This was maybe two years ago and I am looking to do another stack with their products. I box everyday and lift, and I am on a solid diet, with proteins, healthy fats, etc. I gained a few pounds last couple months being away and unable to work out and eat right but I am back and starting my old grind again and want to shred off my fat so I am going to take clenbuterol which will go nicely with my daily training and diet, but I want to stack it with something to maintain and regain my muscle because I don't just want to cut. I like the BDL products from what I did before and I know they're mild and on the safe side safe. They have a new product called HGHX and I am not sure what it is. Could anyone tell me based on what's in all of them (all ingredients are posted on Black Dragon Labs website) what would be a good and most safe stack with the clen to gain some lean muscle and in general just what exactly the products are. I believe the GIANT is a ph, the SUPER TEST is a test booster, I think. Please tell me if thats true and what the HGHX is and what would be the best stack with the clen. I heard maybe the GIANT might go well with the HGHX from one review but not sure what they are and how'd they'd all do together. Maybe even all three? Please let me know what you guys think, thank you.