Fist Cycle Advice

Dms2701

Awards
First Cycle Advice

I appreciate there are a number of these threads - however, I feel at this stage I have done my reading and decided on the below for my first cycle.

Cycle
Super-1/1-Andro 330/330/330/330/330/330
Super-4/4-Andro 330/330/330/330/330/330

PCT
Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
AlphamaxXT

During the cycle I will have an AI on hand, like Arimadex and take as required.

Few questions
Any recommendations on the above/changes?
Any experience with sides on this cycle/anything extra to combat it?
My main concern is Gyno if I'm honest (lethargy as well). What should I look out for, and what best to combat that if/when symptoms show?

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran super mandro and andro the giant together and they are both dosed at 330mg so that is what i would recommend for best results. Also the nolva is usually ran at 20/20/10/10. You could throw in reduce xt if you wanted in pct. Then keep the AI on hand like you said. Nipple sensitivity then start using the AI.

Dms2701

Awards
I've ran super mandro and andro the giant together and they are both dosed at 330mg so that is what i would recommend for best results. Also the nolva is usually ran at 20/20/10/10. You could throw in reduce xt if you wanted in pct. Then keep the AI on hand like you said. Nipple sensitivity then start using the AI.
What weight gain did you see on that cycle? Thanks for your reply.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate there are a number of these threads - however, I feel at this stage I have done my reading and decided on the below for my first cycle.

Cycle
Super-1/1-Andro 220/220/220/220/220/220 (better results at 330?)
Super-4/4-Andro 220/220/220/220/220/220 (better results at 330?)

PCT
Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20
AlphamaxXT

During the cycle I will have an AI on hand, like Arimadex and take as required.

Few questions
Any recommendations on the above/changes?
Any experience with sides on this cycle/anything extra to combat it?
My main concern is Gyno if I'm honest (lethargy as well). What should I look out for, and what best to combat that if/when symptoms show?

Thanks!
Id grab Inhibit E and run it at half dose on cycle if its a concern

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump cycle doses to 330 for both compounds instead of the 220. Also drop the nolva to 20/20/10/10

The 4-Andro will keep lethargy at bay. The gyno concern is minimal with these compounds but it's good you're going to have arimidex on hand.

Would also add reduce xt in pct like lean said and you can also have a mild OTC ai for on cycle like MW recommended.

Other than that it looks all good in the hood and you should enjoy your run.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Dms2701

Awards
From some further reading - it's seems Arimidex is used as a preventative to gyno, and not a reactive drug. Does this mean I should be running it on my cycle as precaution?

Would Letro be more suitable if gyno symptoms arise?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I had to read the title of this post twice. It's ... just wrong.

Dms2701

Awards
When do you recommend dosing the 3 caps of each? Spread throughout the day? can you take 1-andro and 4-andro at the same time.

i.e. 1 of each at 10AM, one of each before workout, 1 of each before bed (say 11PM)?

Dms2701

Awards
Bump cycle doses to 330 for both compounds instead of the 220. Also drop the nolva to 20/20/10/10

The 4-Andro will keep lethargy at bay. The gyno concern is minimal with these compounds but it's good you're going to have arimidex on hand.

Would also add reduce xt in pct like lean said and you can also have a mild OTC ai for on cycle like MW recommended.

Other than that it looks all good in the hood and you should enjoy your run.
Due to the fact 4-andro converts - should I run my AI while on cycle (say 0.5mg EOD of adex)?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Injectablezzz........... this forum is full of guys who love taking orals

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Due to the fact 4-andro converts - should I run my AI while on cycle (say 0.5mg EOD of adex)?
No, its not recommended by us to use a pharma grade ai from the get go. If you run the ai you risk tanking estrogen needlessly. Have it available in the, hopefully unlikely, event you experience significant estro-elevated sides.

Dms2701

Awards
No, its not recommended by us to use a pharma grade ai from the get go. If you run the ai you risk tanking estrogen needlessly. Have it available in the, hopefully unlikely, event you experience significant estro-elevated sides.
When it is usually expected to start seeing results (not necessarily size, but actually a difference in lifting capabilties) on a sup3r-1/sup3r-4 cycle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
When it is usually expected to start seeing results (not necessarily size, but actually a difference in lifting capabilties) on a sup3r-1/sup3r-4 cycle?
Three weeks, maybe sooner. If strength was your goal then epiandro may have been a better choice than 4andro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Size is my goal! Thanks.
Just to give you my experience with super 1 and 4. Definitely good on the size as long as you're eating enough , my first 4 weeks I went from 187-202 , definitely spread the doses throughout the day , I dosed twice in the morning for 3 days on the third week and was close to falling asleep even at work with customers I front of me , after I started splitting doses again have been feeling pretty good and usually if I feel somewhat tired I'll just throw 1/2 a scoop to a full scoop of alphamine from pes or just chug some black coffee to wake me up and this does the trick. I've had no problems with gyno (and I've seen it on me before from when I was a teenager) slight sensitivity at one point but went away quick, I will say this though, which might be the unpopular vote, for me personally I haven't seen much visual results after my 4th week so the next time I run this I might use t for only four weeks and run it into something stronger but that's just been my experience most say 6-8 weeks minimum, however with that , at the 4th week I added in epi andro at 500 mgs and I have seen my strength going up with everything , over all I've really enjoyed it thou for my first run

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Looks like you have your cycle down pretty great. Hopefully it all goes good for you.

Dms2701

Awards
My blood pressure has elevated quite substantially. It's now sitting at 147/90 from what was originally 126/90. I understand this is to be expected, but is this jump out of the ordinary ? I am on a cycle support (Hawthorne and celery extract) but this increase is somewhat concerning.