Numbness/Needles feeling in hands???

Thatoneguys

Awards
Hey guys lately I've been having an extreme itchiness/numbness/needles feeling in my hands. I don't know if this is bad or not but it is bothering me a lot. And to stack on top of that I seem to have just had an allergic reaction to something and it might possibly be the Prohormones (demonize by beast biotech). I am 2 weeks into my cycle, what should I do?

Thatoneguys

Awards
I would like to mentions I've heard this is a possible negative effect of something to do with my liver

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the ingredients in the product? Many people report numbness in their fingers when using GH enhancing compounds like MK677.

Thatoneguys

Awards
17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5 alpha, androstan 3-on azine

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that one single ingredient, or three separate ones?

Supplement companies sure love using nomenclature to obfuscate the ingredients in the products. I have no idea what that stuff is, but hopefully some others can chime in or you can Google them and find out their real names.

Thatoneguys

Awards
Okay man, btw I got the name wrong when first writing it it's actually Demonize by beast biotech

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that one single ingredient, or three separate ones?

Supplement companies sure love using nomenclature to obfuscate the ingredients in the products. I have no idea what that stuff is, but hopefully some others can chime in or you can Google them and find out their real names.
Its just dmz and milk thistle, no mk677. Mk677 was the first thing I thought of when reading this thread.

Op, when do you experience these sensations? When you first wake up in the morning? Or is it constant?

Thatoneguys

Awards
It is very constant, I just woke up with it and cannot fall back to sleep though.

Thatoneguys

Awards
I'm planning on dropping the cycle tomorrow and starting my pct due to an allergic reaction to either my cycle support or the ph.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on dropping the cycle tomorrow and starting my pct due to an allergic reaction to either my cycle support or the ph.
Not a bad idea. Something isn't right for sure.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OP, what do you do for work/daily activities?

The reason I ask is because when I developed carpal tunnel in my hands and wrist, I had this constant itchy pins and needles feeling in both my hands that progressively got worse until I finally had surgery.

Not saying that is what is wrong with you, but just food for thought.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I would say it's very possible it's a nerve issue. I have nerve entrapment in both elbows which causes numbness and tingling in my fingers and hands.