Cycle question

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys? Quick question for you. I am day one of week 2 on LG Sciences Trifecta stack, and its my first cycle. I thought Id start off simple. Grated it is considered a "mild" prohormone stack, Im wondering how long I would need to wait after its completion before moving up to something a little more potent? I have seen some results from this thus far, but not really sure if theyre worth truly bragging about. Again, I know its only the start of week 2, so I Wasnt really expecting amazing yet, but no weight loss, however I a definitely leaning. My oants are starting to sag a bit. My chest and arms are without a doubt hardening and Im seeing striations in my triceps. Also,what would be the next sep for me, with continuing to want to lean out and harden? Thanks for any input . And if it matters, Im 38, a career fireman, and have several years of training experience, just trying to catch up after several, several injuries.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the misspelled words guys, Im on duty and sometimes I have to be quick about stuf

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time on+pct=time off is the general rule of thumb

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of what I was feeling Guru. How about going on a "fatburner" after to finish out some cutting? A police officer friend has recommended lipodrene, he swears by it. Any suggestions?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have no experience with fatburners, but if you're trying to lose more fat I don't see why not