Spartan Lean PH?!?

liftingguy123

Awards
Hey folks new to the forum, I have been looking into the Spartan lean prohormone and I was wondering what kind of PCT I should run and what kind of cycle support? Nolvadex? Any info would be very helpful, haven't heard a review on this PH yet

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The 11 oxo 7 oxo one?
O God 7 oxo gives me terrible headaches and 11 oxo makes me feel like crap prbly from to low of cortisol.

No pct needed if it's the one I'm thinking about

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dma378 yates84

welcome to the forum,

both of these can assist with this

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend at least a solid otc pct/test booster following a run of Lean. That of course also depends on dose and duration. Keep it aat 2-3 caps per day for 6-8 weeks, otc should suffice. Run it any higher and longer and you might make good use of some Nolva or Clomid. I just ran it myself at 3 caps for 6 weeks and it was great!!

liftingguy123

Awards
I was planning on running the cycle for around 4 weeks. The bottle comes with 60 caps in it and I was going to run a month at two caps a day, that was the recommended dosage. What do you guys think about running a sarm in conjunction with a pct like something like RAD140?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on running the cycle for around 4 weeks. The bottle comes with 60 caps in it and I was going to run a month at two caps a day, that was the recommended dosage. What do you guys think about running a sarm in conjunction with a pct like something like RAD140?
It wouldn't be a horrible combo. Would only run RAD for 4 weeks, but recommend any andro products (Lean) for 6-8. But you would get some instant body comp changes in conjunction with the cortisol/metabolism benefits with stacking those compounds.

It's an interesting thought. You get nice visceral fat loss and mild strength gains with the Lean. And good size and nutrient partitioning with the RAD.

Probably get some conflicting opinions on this, but I see no reason not to try it.

Still say extend the Lean further though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But would definitely run a SERM pct if you add the RAD to this.

liftingguy123

Awards
Okay I think I will hold off adding rad to the mix, what I think I might do is hop on the PH for 6 weeks, then do an OTC pct and test booster. Any recommendations on that? I'm trying to keep this simple, I have never done a PH stack before only SARMS and really liked my results. Thank you everyone for the help by the way!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I think I will hold off adding rad to the mix, what I think I might do is hop on the PH for 6 weeks, then do an OTC pct and test booster. Any recommendations on that? I'm trying to keep this simple, I have never done a PH stack before only SARMS and really liked my results. Thank you everyone for the help by the way!
Well I wish I could say that Sparta Nutrition's otc pct product will be available for you, but I am not 100% certain at time frames at this point. I do really like the formula though!! :laugh2:

OL Sup3r PCt is solid though. Test booster included in it.

But good idea for best results to run that Lean for 6 weeks minimum. 2 bottles at 3 caps did me great and I recommend that over 8 weeks at 2 caps per day.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
RAD140 is the most suppressive SARM there is... even more suppressive than LGD... that SARM in 4 days will be more suppressive than your entire 4 week spartan lean cycle, do not go ANYWHERE near it in PCT

EDIT: misread your post, you said use the SARM THEN PCT, thank god almost had my nuts fall off for you :)

liftingguy123

Awards
Well I wish I could say that Sparta Nutrition's otc pct product will be available for you, but I am not 100% certain at time frames at this point. I do really like the formula though!! :laugh2:

OL Sup3r PCt is solid though. Test booster included in it.

But good idea for best results to run that Lean for 6 weeks minimum. 2 bottles at 3 caps did me great and I recommend that over 8 weeks at 2 caps per day.
Sorry to sound super ignorant. But how do you recommend the dosage? 2-3 caps in the morning? Or spread throughout the day? And any support to run? Also did you ever drink while on this PH? I am going to Vegas during the time I'll be running this for two days (I know it's counter productive) but I'd like to be able to have a few drinks, would my liver be alright?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to sound super ignorant. But how do you recommend the dosage? 2-3 caps in the morning? Or spread throughout the day? And any support to run? Also did you ever drink while on this PH? I am going to Vegas during the time I'll be running this for two days (I know it's counter productive) but I'd like to be able to have a few drinks, would my liver be alright?
It is not methylated, so it's not hard on the liver. And frankly mild all around. No support needed other than good nutrition, staples, and hydration.

Split your doses as evenly as possible throughout the day. Making one of them post workout, since cortisol levels are at their highest then.

I say enjoy yourself in Vegas bud. A few drinks for a couple days will be fine. Life goes on.

liftingguy123

Awards
Also one last question, what website did you order yours from? I want something relatively trusted and did you use a personal card during check out? Or should I buy one of those burner cards?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Also one last question, what website did you order yours from? I want something relatively trusted and did you use a personal card during check out? Or should I buy one of those burner cards?
you can use either one of the sponsors here on the forum or directly from sparta. if you use the sparta website use the rep code for savings or if you use a company store, look for a rep so you can get a discount as well.

in the end its your money so get the best deal.

all company sponsors here are trusted sources. i have NOT read one instance when someone ordered and had cc info stolen. I have use phw, lockout and strong supplement. never used the others simply because of a discount or promo going on was better at the time on one place vs another

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a company rep brother LOL

Da man sent me mine!! But phwsupplements.com is a trustworthy source.
booneman77 got a code ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can use either one of the sponsors here on the forum or directly from sparta. if you use the sparta website use the rep code for savings or if you use a company store, look for a rep so you can get a discount as well.

in the end its your money so get the best deal.

all company sponsors here are trusted sources. i have NOT read one instance when someone ordered and had cc info stolen. I have use phw, lockout and strong supplement. never used the others simply because of a discount or promo going on was better at the time on one place vs another
And of course can always use the SpartaNutrition.com website and use the code in my signature.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a company rep brother LOL

Da man sent me mine!! But phwsupplements.com is a trustworthy source.
booneman77 got a code ?
boone10 for 10% off sitewide!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you need PCT for 7-oxo-DHEA? It doesn't convert to any active hormones. Does 11-ketotestosterone convert to something or even bind to the AR?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to that article, the non-methylated version was never tested in humans. I wish I could find the full article for the 2nd reference there though to shed more light on the subject.

So, whats the theory of adding it in to the formula? To reduce cortisone? Wouldn't 7-keto-DHEA be doing that already?
It will definitely provide some androgenic effect. A bit of strength along with the fat loss via cortisol. Also the 7 acts differently on the metabolism specifically than the 11. Theoretically they compliment each other nicely.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It will definitely provide some androgenic effect. A bit of strength along with the fat loss via cortisol. Also the 7 acts differently on the metabolism specifically than the 11. Theoretically they compliment each other nicely.
I'm looking for data showing 11 actually activates the AR. It's a 4 carbon atom with a sex hormone structure, which would presumably interact with it, but that's not always true (like with ecdy for example).

You guys should hire me to write some the article for your website on your products or for me to do some R&D for you. I think I could come up with a great thermogenic combining the cortisol boosting of the hormones, along with some other things to increase metabolism, release triglycerides in the blood to be burned and etc.

:)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for data showing 11 actually activates the AR. It's a 4 carbon atom with a sex hormone structure, which would presumably interact with it, but that's not always true (like with ecdy for example).

You guys should hire me to write some the article for your website on your products or for me to do some R&D for you. I think I could come up with a great thermogenic combining the cortisol boosting of the hormones, along with some other things to increase metabolism, release triglycerides in the blood to be burned and etc.

:)
You definitely have the scientific mind. I be seeing you around

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, searching for 11-keto is a bit difficult, since it also happens to be fish testosterone. Trying to find data on it in humans is almost impossible since you have to try and take the name of every sea creature in existence out of the search before you can come up with any relevant results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, searching for 11-keto is a bit difficult, since it also happens to be fish testosterone. Trying to find data on it in humans is almost impossible since you have to try and take the name of every sea creature in existence out of the search before you can come up with any relevant results.
Trust me, I've tried. Most data is anecdotal.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Dude, please log results and what you used. I was between Hard and Lean. Went with Hard. Kinda wish I wouldda done Lean simply because now that it's getting warmer I wish I was shedding more fat. But I'm enjoying the Spartan Hard so far. about 4 weeks or so into it. Recently upped to 3 caps a day.