Abnormal? Bsl product, is a pct needed and what would be sufficient.

philmckay1989

Awards
Im about a week away from finishing my 30 day cycle and need to know if i should get on somw type of PCT .

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You should always use a PCT when dealing with hormones

I would recommend a stack of Estrogenix 2 (by Hi Tech) and Testabolan (by Iforce)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should have had a PCT ahead of time TBH. You need a SERM

philmckay1989

Awards
And thanks for the quick replies i appreciate it am kinda new to the hormone game obviously.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can i get a serm
We can't source but the fastest way is the site sponsor CEM. A lot of experienced guys trust them. If you had more time you could get a pharma SERM but shipping would take a few weeks.

philmckay1989

Awards
Hey im on the site for cem which serm would you recommend

philmckay1989

Awards
Im seeing clomi, tamox, torem, and raloxifene

philmckay1989

Awards
Please let me know at your ealiest convenience im tripping out man

philmckay1989

Awards
So im buying the tamox its a 50 ml 20mg/ml bottle

philmckay1989

Awards
What serving size should i take for a proper pct

Hawkwarrior

Awards
How was your cycle? Did you take the abnormal alone? Any gains? I haven't read any good reviews of running just abnormal alone.
Over at the bsl board they talk about what to take on cycle and pct but of course they just recommend their products for on cycle support and pct so it's best if you research here and listen to these guys.

philmckay1989

Awards
Yeah i noticed some significant gains but was taking it with the black onyx sx7 t3x test booster and nitraflex by gat but overall i loved it

philmckay1989

Awards
Very little side effects too no sore nipples or increased acne but a little increased irritability

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im seeing clomi, tamox, torem, and raloxifene
Sorry was at the gym. The first three will work. I like torem the best if you can handle the sides. Tamox will work too. Clomid makes some people moody but all three will work great!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always run a SERM, no matter what. You could also look into natural supplements such as AlphaMax XT, ArA, ABE, etc. I personally enjoy AlphaMax XT during PCT due to its ability to free up testosterone through multiple pathways. More importantly, you get a full dosed AI, DHAA, to help control cortisol which can rise during PCT. Ashwagandha also reduces cortisol. Ferulic acid has been show to improve overall performance. If you were to buy an AI and testosterone booster individually, it would run you a little more than AlphaMax XT and with all you get in AlphaMax XT, it is worth the price.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT is probably the most important part of any cycle because you want your body to come back to homeostasis and keep your hard work and gains.

Cortisol will always rise during PCT. you will need a cortisol control product. SNS REDUCE XT is good for that.

For on cycle, you want to protect your liver and your organs. CEL CYCLE ASSIST has you covered. It's a non prob blend that contains NAC, celery seed extract, and milk thistle to name a few of the ingredients.

And as everyone has stated. Get a SERM.

philmckay1989

Awards
I bought a serm but dont know what dose to take its 20mg per ml and its a 50 ml bottle

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

philmckay1989

Awards
And being that i only took one cycle of abnormal by itself do i need anything else but the serm for my pct

philmckay1989

Awards
I really noticed big strength gains not so much in my weight per say but it def leaned out my mass a lot more for sure

philmckay1989

Awards
So it made me stronger and i got more ripped hope thaat helps man