Recommend me a cycle

jimjones87

Awards
Hey all,

Looking to run a new cycle here shortly. Last cycle I ran was mass GH and I saw some nice gains.

As far as stats - I'm 27 5'9 164lbs with about 10% BF. Looking to get up to 175-180

As far as PCT, I have some extra Clomid that I plan to run. Appreciate any recommendations that you guys may have

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long has it been since you ran a cycle? 164 at 5'9 seems pretty lean. You could probably get to 175-180 by just eating more and save the anabolics until you're at a plateau

jimjones87

Awards
How long has it been since you ran a cycle? 164 at 5'9 seems pretty lean. You could probably get to 175-180 by just eating more and save the anabolics until you're at a plateau
I'm kinda hitting a wall right now - last time I ran a cycle was the fall (ended in dec)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hey bro,

any idea of what you would like to run? In a short while, there will be reps who will help out with numerous products. to make it a little easier, are you set on PH or maybe interested in a nat route?

Nutra Innovations, OL, Sparta all have some great products. Hi tech as well

OL is running a great special right now, might want to check the insider thread. I could go on and on, but again, will make it easier if you can help steer us in a general direction.
How long do you want to run this?
do you want multiple compounds?
do you have a set budget
diet and training will be in check for x amount of time
any past issues etc?

more info the better we can help

jimjones87

Awards
hey bro,

any idea of what you would like to run? In a short while, there will be reps who will help out with numerous products. to make it a little easier, are you set on PH or maybe interested in a nat route?

Nutra Innovations, OL, Sparta all have some great products. Hi tech as well

OL is running a great special right now, might want to check the insider thread. I could go on and on, but again, will make it easier if you can help steer us in a general direction.
How long do you want to run this?
do you want multiple compounds?
do you have a set budget
diet and training will be in check for x amount of time
any past issues etc?

more info the better we can help
Thanks man..

I am planning on running for 10-12 weeks. Budget is around $200-300 - no past issues with bad sides or anything. I ran DMZ, Halo, and Mass GH - saw great results each time.

Diet and training is pretty legit at this point.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
going for a bulk or strength

jimjones87

Awards
going for a bulk or strength
Bulk for sure.

Here is what I'm thinking.. what do you think?

Weeks 1-8:
OL UK SUP3R-1, SUP3R-4, & SUP3R-EPI 2X Per Day
OL UK Arm1carre Pro 6x Per Day

Week 9:
Clomid 50mg
OL UK SUP3r PCT 4x Per Day

Weeks 10-11:
Clomid 25mg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bulk for sure.

Weeks 1-8:

Week 9:
Clomid 50mg

Weeks 10-11:
Clomid 25mg
i like where you going with this- very nice.

another great reason i love this forum, if you not 100% sure, ask
this looks good but GNO and/or Jebrook for a little help

also, they are running a good deal right now, check out the OL threads, you can pick up some nice stuff bro

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Running ol sup3r 1 and 4 right now and adding sup3r epi tomorrow it's great but definitely recommend 330 on the 1 and 4 I'm getting good recomp effect gaining lean mass and leaning out at the same time , I started at 220 each but jumped up after a week, no negatives but make sure you space the doses out through out the day, I tried doing 220 in the am and 110 in the pm and got bad lethargy mid day

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Running ol sup3r 1 and 4 right now and adding sup3r epi tomorrow it's great but definitely recommend 330 on the 1 and 4 I'm getting good recomp effect gaining lean mass and leaning out at the same time , I started at 220 each but jumped up after a week, no negatives but make sure you space the doses out through out the day, I tried doing 220 in the am and 110 in the pm and got bad lethargy mid day
thanks bro- appreciate the help on this

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
For sure bro!

One more suggestion make sure your macros are high and on point mine are currently 350p330c125f so 3,845 clean calories daily and weight gain is coming on somewhat slowly (6-8lbs in 3weeks) I don't mind this at all I'm happy about it cuz like I said I'm also getting leaner, but I think if cals were any lower wouldn't have gained much yet , I started at 189 so for a true bulk for you I would recommend at least 300p275c100-110f , just a suggestion , not sure what kind of diet you got going now so thought I'd put in my $.02 lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk for sure.

Weeks 1-8:

Week 9:
Clomid 50mg

Weeks 10-11:
Clomid 25mg
500 mg daily on Super-Epi is fine since you will be using the Super1 and 4 also. I would suggest 330 mg of each daily. This is where the vast majority of users seem to have the best results. If you needed to dose one of them lower for budget purposes then I would do the 4 andro at no lower than 220 mg. The Super 1 is the strongest compound in this stack and will contribute the most to your bulk. Also, I suggest doing a full 4 week SERM PCT. 50/50/25/25. Arimacare pro can be run at half dose if need be so 1 bottle can last the full 8 weeks. Everything else you have laid out and what others suggested is solid.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
^ what he said
And also look around for other deals I got my whole cycle and payed easily less then 200 for everything (including nolva and adex) got my epi free if you look around the OL threads you'll find the info on how to do it (although I also got the sup3r pct for free , but that's cuz my friend gave me an extra bottle he had)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards