Test P/masteron/anavar

Wilkd

Awards
Alright guys so I've done a ton of research but everyone recommends different things! Can't find any consist recommendations. It seems everyone runs the Test P at 100mg/ EOD but that seems so low to me!

If you were gonna run a cycle of test P, anavar, and masteron, to cut; how would you run it? What week would you start the anavar? And is 10-12 weeks to long?

Do you think arimidex is necessary on cycle? Maybe .5 ED or every other? Or is that over kill?

HCG during cycle?

As far as PCT I was gonna run

Clomid 75/75/30/40
Nolva 40/40/20/30
DAA 3 grams daily.

Is Nolva and Clomid together over kill? Should I run aromasin during PCT? Should I switch up arimidex and aromasin all together while on cycle if it's necessary?

Would Clen be over kill on cycle cycled on 2 weeks off 2 weeks at 80-120mcgs starting probably week 4?

Thanks in advance guys!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test Prop: 400mg/wk
Masteron: 600mg/wk
Var: 50mg/day

6-8 weeks, small dose of adex

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with hcg on with such a short cycle.. drop the DAA it sucks.

Nolva and clomid are fine to use together but you really only need 1.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think arimidex is needed. Nolva seems pretty high considering you are running 2 SERMs but that is nit picking. I would also add in Reduce XT to your PCT instead of DAA.

Wilkd

Awards
I ****in hate DAA too. I was wondering if there was an alternative. Sorry for the late reply on here guys I didn't get any notifications on my email I thought no one replied. Lol so I appreciate the responses first off. So you're saying 10-12 weeks would be too long and to only run it 6-8? Or are you saying only run a small dose of Adex for 6-8 weeks?

I'm not starting till probably June or July. I'm just trying to cut down as much as possible before I start. I'm 6' 214 probably 14-15% BF which I personally think is too high to start the cycle just yet. Hoping to Drop down to the 200-205 range before starting. So if that takes 2 months then I won't start the cycle till then.

Wilkd

Awards
I don't think arimidex is needed. Nolva seems pretty high considering you are running 2 SERMs but that is nit picking. I would also add in Reduce XT to your PCT instead of DAA.

I normally just take nolva but last year I was told to take Nolva and Clomid so I did both.

Wilkd

Awards
Hey btw guys, I know when I took Test P it was every other day. Is Masteron an EOD type of compound or should I do that only twice a week? It would be ideal to Blast the Two compounds together EOD. Less pinning Lol