Ostashred and anti-estrogen?

jkelly941

Awards
Hey all, I'm thinking of starting an 8 week cycle of ostashred, now I know the website says that there are little to no side effects and, but I have heard that some people have experienced some gyno and suppression of testosterone. Would you guys recommend taking an estrogen blocker like triazole or erase along with ostashred? Thanks.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm thinking of starting an 8 week cycle of ostashred, now I know the website says that there are little to no side effects and, but I have heard that some people have experienced some gyno and suppression of testosterone. Would you guys recommend taking an estrogen blocker like triazole or erase along with ostashred? Thanks.
Side-effects on SARM's like Ostarine can be mild or they can be very strong; It is person-dependent. The experience that person A has while taking Ostarine has little to no bearing on how your body will react to it. Yes, gynocomastia and severe testosterone shutdown are possible.

If you are going to play with your hormoes, you should have a legit AI (and SERM) on hand at all times. The two items you mentioned can be taken alongside Ostarine but they are not going to stop gyno from forming or make it go away. Have a proper AI on hand (such as Exemestane) if you want to be prepared and do things properly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you probably don't need an AI with ostashred since it has Arimistane in it. But I would definitely recommend a serm during pct.

jkelly941

Awards
Ok so you would recommend I have an AI on hand and start taking it if I begin to develop side effects?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you would recommend I have an AI on hand and start taking it if I begin to develop side effects?
Exactly. Keep a legit AI on hand and use it if you start having symptoms of estrogen-related issues.

I forgot the Ostashred has arimistane in it. Osta and arimistane is a good combo, I enjoy the two of them together.