PH cycle advice needed

Dgio

Awards
Alright so I'm wanting run a cycle and this would be my second time. I'm thinking about running one of the following two:
1-AD(supermandro) alongside 4-AD(Andro the giant)

Or just 1-AD (supermandro) but two bottles so it would be a higher dosage.

I am 20 years old so I don't know that I would necessarily need to take a 4-AD but would I be too lethargic without it?

And for pct with 1-ad and 4-ad together is an Otc pct sufficient as long as I take liver support along with a product such as eradicate during the cycle or would I need a serm? I'm assuming if it is just 1-ad an Otc pct is enough considering it does not convert to estrogen or is a serm still needed for that as well? Any advice is appreciated, Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running them together will get your your best gains, the 4-Andro can cause bloating and you should probably grab an estrogen blocker when on cycle, the 1-Andro will yield dry gain but can reduce libido and cause lethargy that's where the 4-Andro helps. As far as PCT especially since you're still under 21 be safe and go with the SERM, I made the mistake of thinking OTC products would work no problem with my first cycle and I'm back to normal now but it's not worth the 4+ month recovery period plus you'll be much more likely to keep your gains with the SERM

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prohormones under 21. I would honestly wait until 23 or so but do not do it before 21. You have so much natural potential. Trust me. I started early (although not before 21) and regret it big time. Also, underage ph talk is prohibited. Sorry OP.

Dgio

Awards
Thanks for the advice, If I chose to do it I will run both together and grab an estrogen blocker. For pct I will go with a serm. I have one more question about pct though. Nolva is probably the way to go if I'm correct? And the thing with serms is getting them is tougher?