Super DMZ 3.0

BossMan22

Awards
Hey all.. new member to the site. Always followed some threads anonymously, but now I will need some advice from somebody. I've done research and Super DMZ 3.0 by IML sounds like the PH for me. I turned 21 last Friday and I want to try something more serious this time around. I read that this isn't for beginners, but I will mention that I took Super DMZ 2.0 in January and I was satisfied with the results. I have what I think is everything I need to run this cycle, but I just need some advice if I should stack more.

Here's what my plans are as of right now:

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 3.0 by IML - 2 pills a day; 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening
Blockade by Assault Labs - 6 pills a day; 3 pills two hours after each DMZ pill

Week 5-8
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs - 4 pills a day; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening
DAA Max by Vital Labs - 4 pills a day; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening (both two hours after PCT pills)

I am 6'2 186 pounds as of today. Goal is to gain AND maintain around 10 pounds. Can sound a little far fetched, but with eating the way I should (high calorie diet, protein, macros etc.) will help me get to where I want to be.

However I feel like I could be missing something. I've been researching and there are apparently things I should be taking along with my PCT to help keep my gains. For example, my buddy told me that I should add a SERM (like Nolvadex or Clomid) to get my estrogen levels under control but I thought the PCT would assist with that? Also Super DMZ 3.0 apparently doesn't have estrogen conversion, but I do want to play it safe so I might buy an aromatase inhibitor like Form XT by LG Sciences to block estrogen production during my PH cycle.

So what do you all think? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need a serm, not just for controlling estrogen, but for rebooting your hpta...Sdmz is dumb imo, I would pick a solo compound instead

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all.. new member to the site. Always followed some threads anonymously, but now I will need some advice from somebody. I've done research and Super DMZ 3.0 by IML sounds like the PH for me. I turned 21 last Friday and I want to try something more serious this time around. I read that this isn't for beginners, but I will mention that I took Super DMZ 2.0 in January and I was satisfied with the results. I have what I think is everything I need to run this cycle, but I just need some advice if I should stack more.

Here's what my plans are as of right now:

Week 1-4
Super DMZ 3.0 by IML - 2 pills a day; 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening
Blockade by Assault Labs - 6 pills a day; 3 pills two hours after each DMZ pill

Week 5-8
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs - 4 pills a day; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening
DAA Max by Vital Labs - 4 pills a day; 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening (both two hours after PCT pills)

I am 6'2 186 pounds as of today. Goal is to gain AND maintain around 10 pounds. Can sound a little far fetched, but with eating the way I should (high calorie diet, protein, macros etc.) will help me get to where I want to be.

However I feel like I could be missing something. I've been researching and there are apparently things I should be taking along with my PCT to help keep my gains. For example, my buddy told me that I should add a SERM (like Nolvadex or Clomid) to get my estrogen levels under control but I thought the PCT would assist with that? Also Super DMZ 3.0 apparently doesn't have estrogen conversion, but I do want to play it safe so I might buy an aromatase inhibitor like Form XT by LG Sciences to block estrogen production during my PH cycle.

So what do you all think? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Alright, it's sermon time. Im just looking out for you that's all, not flaming. At 21, 3 strong methylated compounds is not a good idea. Not at any age really, 3 Methyls is just excessive and dangerous IMO. Also, at your age and stats it's likely that you have a lot of potential to grow natty. This is the time to do it. Natty gains will last forever.

Secondly, you need more education and research. The no. 1 rule of cycling is No SERM No Cycle. Having already done a previous cycle without one proves you need more education. Also, cycling at such a young age will put you at a high risk for HPTA dysfunction early in life.

The entire purpose of PCT is to restart your body's endogenous testosterone production which will be shutdown or suppressed from using exogenous hormones. Failure to recover properly is typically why people lose all of their gains after a cycle. So retaining gains is the secondary goal of the PCT regimen.
So I hope that you do more research and will consider other alternatives to this cycle. Cheers.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ran something in January, I truly don't feel you are ready to hop back on just yet. Just recently you fully recovered, now you want to shut yourself down again?

Not smart, you are showing your young age by your current plans.