BSL Abnormal?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running abnormal and have gotten mixed info on 19-nor, specifically regarding if it shuts you down. Does anyone recommend abnormal or have pct suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I haven't used this particular product, so I cant comment if its good or bad. However just by reading a few things I can say (this is my opinion)
1- its a little under dosed for me. to run this for a month I would need several bottles
2- the cost on the bsl site is very high and if you do plan to run this at a higher dose, this will become expensive -if you purchase from them directly.
3- if I were running this at this amount, I would buy from a board sponsor site here, prices are way lower

4- there are other brands that offer more bang for you buck and will give you the dose you need at 2 caps per day. it will still be cheaper than buying 2 bottles of this.

Olympus Labs, Sparta, nutra-innovations or even hi-tech have pretty good products with more to offer. take a look at those, do a little comparison. It will be worth your time to check those out. Need anything else, just ask

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct I'd recommend running a serm as I always recommend running a serm when using anything supressive. I'd also use an otc pct product and an otc test booster during pct. If it were me and I was using this product I'd probably run it for 8 weeks and use a 1 or 4 andro product along side it. There's some good info on it at strong supplement shop as well.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Eh. Price plow just put out a comprehensive look into Nor Andro.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
abnormal is a PH, you may get some better info in the anabolic section.

That said, there are plenty of better options that would be likely be better for a beginner. Please do plenty of reading before considering such products.

Lastly, PCT would be required

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm doing tons of reading before I'd run any ph cycle. The **** scares me, frankly.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks. I'm doing tons of reading before I'd run any ph cycle. The **** scares me, frankly.
well your in the right place to learn and ask questions, so please take advantage of both. remember, if this isn't up your ally for the first run, just keep training and reading. Maybe go a natural route. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol I just turned 35 last week and it got me thinking of running a cycle of ph's. I need to loose some more body fat and I'm getting tired of loosing lean mass when cutting. From my understanding (which is little), 19-nor looks like a tren precursor, right? And tren would prob be what I'd want to run if I was looking to cut and increase lean mass?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol I just turned 35 last week and it got me thinking of running a cycle of ph's. I need to loose some more body fat and I'm getting tired of loosing lean mass when cutting. From my understanding (which is little), 19-nor looks like a tren precursor, right? And tren would prob be what I'd want to run if I was looking to cut and increase lean mass?
after you read this, any new posts, put them in the anabolic section- makes it easier for everyone

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
It is not. Nandrolone.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm currently taking PA (been on 5 weeks) and love the results. I might just add a natty test booster and some epi to try and cut some bf while on.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
What kind of results are you getting? Any weight/strenght gains yet?
My lifts have went up. I notice a difference when I take them pre about an hour before workout. Problem I'm having is I prd day 3 on deadlift which I think it's too early to judge. I think end of next week I'll test maxes again.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into sparta nutrition Cerberus or Spartan Mass, both have good doses of 19 nor dhea at a much better deal. Hit me up if you have any questions on these products or need help with cycle set up bro.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking of running abnormal and have gotten mixed info on 19-nor, specifically regarding if it shuts you down. Does anyone recommend abnormal or have pct suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Answers to your question:

Its target hormone is nor testosterone. Read about that for more info.

Yes, it will shut down natural testosterone production as well as throw hormonal balance out of sync.