Ol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I am confused... Ha. I keep hearing people refer to things like tren, and epi from ol. I fail to see any that are still on the market? Are these people talking about a different ol than the board sponsor or are they buying stuff off Amazon that has been discontinued, etc? Another one is their tr1umph. I've heard some refer to it as some kind of magical ph, but the only one I found was just an a average looking powder with no out of the ordinary ingredients that would make it special?

What am I missing? If it can't be posted cam some please pm me? I'm really confused.. lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The prohormones they are talking about are from the uk line-up of olympus labs...Tr1umph was a ph/ds that they made and is still for sale in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
OH.. Okay. I get it. I guess I didn't take into account that the uk has less strict ph laws. Thanks for the help!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
they also have some products over there that we cant get here-

dam british

lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH.. Okay. I get it. I guess I didn't take into account that the uk has less strict ph laws. Thanks for the help!
Sound like everyone got you sorted out:). If you ever have any questions about anything especially (but not limited to) OL or OL UK Supps feel free to PM me.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current OL Tr1umph couldn't be more different than the original OL Tr1umph.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if customs even bats an eye to ordering a uk Olympus labs pro hormone that might be banned here..

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I wonder if customs even bats an eye to ordering a uk Olympus labs pro hormone that might be banned here..
Haha! That was like the first thing I did last night was Google the uk products to see if I could find a retailer that shipped to the US. Lol.