Summer Shred Cycle too much?

theoak10

Awards
Hey guys,
With all the new stuff OL UK has been coming out with it is messing with my plans for my cycle. I originally planned on running OL epi and OL tren for 6 weeks at 45mg+ and 90mg+. Now that OL is has come out with the Super 11 I am really interested in that. I also have Super Epi elite by OL as a test base.

I was thinking of picking up some Super 11kt and running it for 4-6 weeks then bridging into epi/tren/epiandro for 6 weeks. The cycle would be 8-10 weeks depending on how long I run the 11kt for. I have ancillaries and supports and have experience with all these ph except the tren and 11kt. I wouldn't call myself super experienced but I am definitely not a beginner to this stuff. Does this cycle seem overboard? I am questioning myself because with all these new goodies out I just wanna try them all. Let me know what you guys think and sorry if this post is kind of scattered.

Also, I had planned on doing a pinning cycle and I did post about it but that fell through so I have been off anything hormonal for quite some time.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many cycles do you have under your belt?
You could run 11-KT with Epi and Tren for a 6-8 week cycle.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Id say if you're gonna be able to buy all this stuff anyways buy it all up decide what you want to run first and do two separate cycles with time off between. Thats just my two cents

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cycles do you have under your belt?
You could run 11-KT with Epi and Tren for a 6-8 week cycle.
Id say if you're gonna be able to buy all this stuff anyways buy it all up decide what you want to run first and do two separate cycles with time off between. Thats just my two cents
I agree with both of these. Part of me says run 2 separate cycles, but I also like the idea of using the Super-11 leading into OR out of the Epi/Tren.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I agree with both of these. Part of me says run 2 separate cycles, but I also like the idea of using the Super-11 leading into OR out of the Epi/Tren.
I would listen to this guy??? he knows his stuff

theoak10

Awards
I think I am going to go with the Super-11 leading out of the epi/tren. Thanks a lot!