Epi5tane/Tr3st Blood Pressure Issue

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi guys
I've run a 6 week cycle of Epi/Tr3st of Olympus Labs (22 feb/29march). Weight was up from 90 to 97kg.
The cycle
Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st in pills 50/50/75/75/100/100
Formestane 1/2 pump form 3 week of the cycle and never had gyno problems
Cycle assist
Omega 3, vitmains ecc..
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct
Epic Unleashed
GH Max Universal

In the first four weeks I had not any problems. From the fifth week with tr3st to 100mg the problems started: one day I had severe dizziness and vomiting, but the next day they were gone. So I continued with the cycle. In the sixth week I had a new head dizziness but not as strong as in the fifth week, but continue in the days to follow. Once finished the cycle I've had no dizziness, but in the second week of PCT they are back and I measured blood pressure and .. It was at 171 !!!!! I measured again three days later and was down to 142, the dizziness are over and I calmed down. Now that PCT is finished I warned again I head dizziness during workout. The pressure has so much for the high dosage of trest? The trest transdermal gives high blood pressure issue? Today I'll measure the pressure again and next week I'll do analyzes and tests for: transaminase, cholesterol and triglycerides, then LH, FHS and free text

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What cycle support/bp support are you using? Using any stims? Bp could have been elevated the first 4 weeks and you just didn't notice. You need to check your bp every day.

morata9

morata9

Awards
What cycle support/bp support are you using? Using any stims? Bp could have been elevated the first 4 weeks and you just didn't notice. You need to check your bp every day.
I've used Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist on cycle and in pct. I haven't used any stims during cycle or in pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist on cycle and in pct. I haven't used any stims during cycle or in pct.
Ok cool. Keep monitoring your bp, pct is usually when my bp is the highest. If your situation doesn't improve soon then I would plan on seeing your doctor for some rx meds. Some other things you can try are potassium nitrate, non stim pump products, or a pde5 inhibitor. Keep water intake up! Also, never mix nitrates and pde5 inhibitors!

morata9

morata9

Awards
Ok cool. Keep monitoring your bp, pct is usually when my bp is the highest. If your situation doesn't improve soon then I would plan on seeing your doctor for some rx meds. Some other things you can try are potassium nitrate, non stim pump products, or a pde5 inhibitor. Keep water intake up! Also, never mix nitrates and pde5 inhibitors!

I had blood pressure problems because of the tr3st dosage? The transdermal version gives these problems ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had blood pressure problems because of the tr3st dosage? The transdermal version gives these problems ?
Any ph/ds/aas has the potential to raise bp, td application doesn't matter. Trest does aromatize into methyl estrogen and high estrogen can lead to water retention and bp issues. I would watch your bp every cycle and pct from now on. I have bp issues on cycle as well, lots of times I just end up using a prescription ace inhibitor to keep my bp in check or my numbers get crazy like yours.