dosage help

Blacksissiors

Awards
Hey so I am in week 3.5 of my 4andro/1andro cycle. I just ran out of my finaflex 1andro bottle and bought a bottle of chosen 1 by BSL at my local emerald city smoothie...haha go figure a smoothie shop sells phs. Anyways they say to not exceed two caps per days (130mg). can this be right? i was running 480mg of the finaflex 1andro. Does this have something to do with the new delivery system and the increased bioavalabity? So should i just take the two caps per day like it says? I've done a cycle of 1 andro before and I'm taking 3 caps per day of 4andro by IML. Im new to the site so any info would help! Thanksin advanced.

Also I have not experienced any sides at all so far, so I think I'm responding to it pretty well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey so I am in week 3.5 of my 4andro/1andro cycle. I just ran out of my finaflex 1andro bottle and bought a bottle of chosen 1 by BSL at my local emerald city smoothie...haha go figure a smoothie shop sells phs. Anyways they say to not exceed two caps per days (130mg). can this be right? i was running 480mg of the finaflex 1andro. Does this have something to do with the new delivery system and the increased bioavalabity? So should i just take the two caps per day like it says? I've done a cycle of 1 andro before and I'm taking 3 caps per day of 4andro by IML. Im new to the site so any info would help! Thanksin advanced.

Also I have not experienced any sides at all so far, so I think I'm responding to it pretty well.
I've never found absorbtion enhancement or novel forms of the andros to be worthwhile in terms of lowering the effective dosage although that is exactly what they claim to do. I would increase the dose, personally. In the future, you will find much better value and dosing with other brands like OL UK. Cheers.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I would up it to what you were dosing before , I started my andro cycle with 1-andro LG 50mg cycle some tabs and was doing 300mg a day which is 6 pills a day and it said max 4 pills . Then I researched that andro should be dosed 300-600 for beginners so when I ran out of that I had a bottle of super1 from OL Which is 110 mg per cap so then I did 330 now I'm at 440 . But shouldn't matter when u switch brands as long as it's same ingredient I would definitely run it at 300 plus . 1-andro is usually not ran off label dosages

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Blacksissiors

Awards
thanks man gave you a rep. yeah normally I would've ordered it online but Im half way through my cycle and just realized i was about out and that store just had it so I said **** it.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
thanks man gave you a rep. yeah normally I would've ordered it online but Im half way through my cycle and just realized i was about out and that store just had it so I said **** it.
Thanks brother . Yeah the only differences between the brands is the FINAFLEX one has also grapefruit extract stuff in it . But I don't think it has a really big effect on anything , only from my opinion .

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Blacksissiors

Awards
I've never found absorbtion enhancement or novel forms of the andros to be worthwhile in terms of lowering the effective dosage although that is exactly what they claim to do. I would increase the dose, personally. In the future, you will find much better value and dosing with other brands like OL UK. Cheers.
thanks man i appreciate the feed back

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
pretty much sums it up