Are Sarms discontinued?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Im looking into sarms, especially into cardarine, I know not a sarm but a ppar modulator, but are they being discontinued? Did I miss something? I want to know if I need to stock up or if Im good.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No there not discontinued, where abouts are you bro?

maxmuscle23

Awards
US, Im just looking around and it seems some of them are disappearing and when I go on primeval labs website they don't have cardarine on there anymore

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarms in cap form are pretty scarce right now. Most supplement companies are staying far away from them in the US at the moment.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms in cap form are pretty scarce right now. Most supplement companies are staying far away from them in the US at the moment.
rightfully so, they are as non-compliant as it gets when it comes to dietary supplements

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rightfully so, they are as non-compliant as it gets when it comes to dietary supplements
Agree completely. If I ran a supplement company I wouldn't touch them either

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree completely. If I ran a supplement company I wouldn't touch them either
theres also another ingredient coming out from multiple companies lately that is DEFINITELY not compliant...I dont get how anyone has the balls to do this stuff anymore.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres also another ingredient coming out from multiple companies lately that is DEFINITELY not compliant...I dont get how anyone has the balls to do this stuff anymore.
Money! Some people just gotta paid no matter the consequences.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its wrong to sell them as so as it is. just messes up our community with unneeded attention when some dumb kid pops pills his parents find....
its a RESEARCH CHEMICAL and should be sold as such.
we have good sponsors here that sell them respectfully, like CEM which i use often.
i would avoid any SARM in cap form. find a place thats been around for a while and do your research into them.
and no they are not being discontinued, just from places that where marketing them recklessly.... IMO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which ingredient is that?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which ingredient is that?
not looking to call out any companies on this forum currently. i think its awesome that it's available to consumers, but know that its not compliant at the same time unfortunately.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's amazing how they constantly go after the newest ingredients and make them non-compliant which just makes people want them more.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's amazing how they constantly go after the newest ingredients and make them non-compliant which just makes people want them more.
Not how it works really. At this point there is a pretty clearly established way to determine legality of dietary supplements. FDA can go overboard at times, but the new DASCA legislation makes hormonal compliance iron clad

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not how it works really. At this point there is a pretty clearly established way to determine legality of dietary supplements. FDA can go overboard at times, but the new DASCA legislation makes hormonal compliance iron clad
Yes sir. We have a few still floating around on strong but once they're gone that's probably all she wrote.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll say this though - for the consumer on a value per dollar level - the capped versions from OL and FN were a hell of a bargain. Assuming they were legit, they were half the price of RC from what I am seeing. Are OL and FN *that* much bigger than the well established RC's - that they could get better deals on bulk cost?

But definitely agree on "They never should have been sold as a dietary supplement in the first place".

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll say this though - for the consumer on a value per dollar level - the capped versions from OL and FN were a hell of a bargain. Assuming they were legit, they were half the price of RC from what I am seeing. Are OL and FN *that* much bigger than the well established RC's - that they could get better deals on bulk cost?

But definitely agree on "They never should have been sold as a dietary supplement in the first place".
You wouldn't believe the amount of raws they purchase at one time. OL rad, lgd, and gw that was ever produced was only one order of raws. Both companies have the sources and buying power to make those unbeatable prices happen.