dheas vs sarms?

M

manup

Awards
which would be better for gains sarms like rad140 lgd or dhea like 1andro 4andro epiandro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andros>Sarms for me (by a mile).

Just make sure they're properly dosed and you're good to go. OL, super mandro, mandro the giant, and some of the new hi-Tech products are all efficaciously dosed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with afi140. I'd say a good super mandro and andro the giant stack would be an awesome choice.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HiTech 1-Testosterone or Superdrol = huge gains from best compounds on the market with the best delivery system available

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I like andros, but they are expensive and need to be run in high doses, this goes for 1andro and 4andro.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like andros, but they are expensive and need to be run in high doses, this goes for 1andro and 4andro.
yup, they definitely aren't cheap to either manufacture or purchase unfortunately. I do think however that insane high doses aren't necessary. We've had incredible results with only 200mg/day of 1-andro with users gaining 10lbs+. The delivery system makes all the difference in the world.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not necessarily; feedback from experienced users running our SUP3R-1, 4, and EPIANDRO range is that dosing doesnt need to be nearly as high as unenhanced compound.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
And for how long can i run 1andro bras? Lets say like, 15 weeks? Along side testosterone of course.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I would say 8-12 weeks should be a hard maximum personally
I like long cycles. Usually i run 20 weeks of deca. i am on trt so thats it. So i would go for 12 weeks at 200mg?

I run it once at 400mg for 6 weeks enjoyed the results but it went away i believe because it was a shot cycle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like long cycles. Usually i run 20 weeks of deca. i am on trt so thats it. So i would go for 12 weeks at 200mg?

I run it once at 400mg for 6 weeks enjoyed the results but it went away i believe because it was a shot cycle.
200mg/day with our cyclosome delivery will impact some great results for you. You can go up to 330mg/day(3 tabs/day of our 1-Testosterone product by Hi-Tech) if you so desire however.

I'd be very interested to see your 12 week cycle

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HiTech 1-Testosterone or Superdrol = huge gains from best compounds on the market with the best delivery system available
I agree
On HiTech 1 test right now and gains through the roof. Op I have a log you can follow

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bugger, damn PMs. Someone itt PMd me about any Olympus UK andro deals going down atm? Midnite tonite nutriverse has our whole SUP3R range for 20% off.

So, one bottle of our 1-andro will cost less than 45$, and that will get you 4 weeks at 330mg enhanced compound per day.

Best deal in town.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bugger, damn PMs. Someone itt PMd me about any Olympus UK andro deals going down atm? Midnite tonite nutriverse has our whole SUP3R range for 20% off.

So, one bottle of our 1-andro will cost less than 45$, and that will get you 4 weeks at 330mg enhanced compound per day.

Best deal in town.
Mmmm I'm feeling a super 11 and super 1 to stack with the androsterone I've already got. Maybe bridge into epistane

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Mmmm I'm feeling a super 11 and super 1 to stack with the androsterone I've already got. Maybe bridge into epistane
Bro, I reckon Ill be using SUP3R-11 nigh on every cycle. Stuff sounds phenomenal.

M

MikeyCO

Awards
Depends on where you are getting them. A lot of retail stores like to mark up 1-DHEA 1-Andro products (or products in general)..

I know that online 1-dhea.com has some pretty good prices but they only deal in that one ingredient.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on where you are getting them. A lot of retail stores like to mark up 1-DHEA 1-Andro products (or products in general)..

I know that online 1-dhea.com has some pretty good prices but they only deal in that one ingredient.
I just looked and they are more expensive than HTP/OLUK and have no absorption enhancement.

M

MikeyCO

Awards
It depends on how Legal you want to be.

SARMS are classified as DRUGS by the FDA... (Ligendrol and Ostarine are illegal) FDA has already seized product and sent warning letters out as they are not classified as Dietary Supplements.

FDA WARNING LETTERS:
I cannot post links yet so google the following to see them

"FDA Warning Letter Ostarine"

You will find a few...

1-DHEA (AKA 1-Andro) is DSHEA compliant and is legal.

M

MikeyCO

Awards
Which product exactly are you referring to..

M

MikeyCO

Awards
figured as much now which products exactly?

Because 1-ad has
75mg per serving
60 servings
= 4.5grams of 1-dhea
= 13$ per gram

50mg 1-dhea.com
50mg per serving
90 servings
= 4.5grams of 1-DHEA
= $7.77 per gram

100mg 1-dhea.com
100mg per serving
90 servings
= 9grams of 1-dhea
= $5.55 per gram

250mg 1-dhea.com
250mg per serving
90 servings
= 22.5grams of 1-dhea
= $3.55 per gram

*ADDED--- Since 1-AD from HTP is using 1-Andro Decanoate (~50% 1-dhea) it is actually 1/2 strength which means it is ~26$ per gram.

Im always shopping for products and calculate cost per gram all the time.

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
figured as much now which products exactly?

Because 1-ad has
75mg per serving
60 servings
= 4.5grams of 1-dhea
= 13$ per gram

50mg 1-dhea.com
50mg per serving
90 servings
= 4.5grams of 1-DHEA
= $7.77 per gram

100mg 1-dhea.com
100mg per serving
90 servings
= 9grams of 1-dhea
= $5.55 per gram

250mg 1-dhea.com
250mg per serving
90 servings
= 22.5grams of 1-dhea
= $3.55 per gram

*ADDED--- Since 1-AD from HTP is using 1-Andro Decanoate (~50% 1-dhea) it is actually 1/2 strength which means it is ~26$ per gram.

Im always shopping for products and calculate cost per gram all the time.
Look into 1Testosterone from HiTech for our most affordable 1andro product. Much better deal for the 1andro compound when compared to our 1AD

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget UL has the SEDDS delivery enhancement as well over the raw powder

M

MikeyCO

Awards
Look into 1Testosterone from HiTech for our most affordable 1andro product. Much better deal for the 1andro compound when compared to our 1AD
1-testosterone from HTP
110mg per serving
60 servings
= 6.6 grams
= $13.4 per gram?

??
its not found on bulksupplements.com
smartsupps has it for ,, never mind they don't have it listed anymore.

I understand the use of 6, 7 dihydro but for that much cash id expect a bit more... (just me personally)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-testosterone from HTP
110mg per serving
60 servings
= 6.6 grams
= $13.4 per gram?

??
its not found on bulksupplements.com
smartsupps has it for ,, never mind they don't have it listed anymore.

I understand the use of 6, 7 dihydro but for that much cash id expect a bit more... (just me personally)
The pricing you're going by is on our website, which we have almost 50% more expensive than our retailers. Manufacturers websites never have the best deals. It usually sells for $59.95, but I've seen it for as low as 47 at places during sales.

And again, this is with the cyclosome delivery system. Users were getting "ok" gains on 400mg/day of the compound itself, but amazing gains off of 200mg/day using our delivery system.

You get what you pay for.

M

MikeyCO

Awards
The pricing you're going by is on our website, which we have almost 50% more expensive than our retailers. Manufacturers websites never have the best deals. It usually sells for $59.95, but I've seen it for as low as 47 at places during sales.

And again, this is with the cyclosome delivery system. Users were getting "ok" gains on 400mg/day of the compound itself, but amazing gains off of 200mg/day using our delivery system.

You get what you pay for.

ok, fair enough. I always wondered why the manufacturers had such a large markup compared to retailers...

at $59 = $8.90 / gram, still hum..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, fair enough. I always wondered why the manufacturers had such a large markup compared to retailers...

at $59 = $8.90 / gram, still hum..
I'd bet both my balls and left leg that our 1-andro will outperform double the dose used from a bulk powder source.

If you want to spend cheap, you'll get cheap results

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
200mg/day with our cyclosome delivery will impact some great results for you. You can go up to 330mg/day(3 tabs/day of our 1-Testosterone product by Hi-Tech) if you so desire however.

I'd be very interested to see your 12 week cycle
Would definitely be interesting to see how this works for someone on TRT. What's your TRT dose and test levels while just running your TRT dose?

W

Willtolift

Awards

Best deal in town.
Deal starts at midnite?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A

All Creation

Awards
I actually "felt" more, gained more strength, and leaned out more on an Osta/Rad cycle over a 1-Andro/Epiandro cycle. The sarms kicked in more quickly and had more sides though too. Perhaps I am an exception in this experience. All the products were from OL UK.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
which would be better for gains sarms like rad140 lgd or dhea like 1andro 4andro epiandro
for me personally sarms>andros. I've ran about 3 andro cycles and the gains from my lgd/mk677 cycle blew all of them out of the water. Just my experience tho. It'll definitely depend on the dose, product, and purity, length of cycle, food etc. you know the drill.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have yet to run it (August), but most of the posts on here have LGD at 8-12mg, outperforming the DHEAs. You also have the advantage of less effect on the Prostate and Scalp - but the disadvantage that you are playing long term Guinea Pig with experimental chemicals and could F yourself up. Toren and sanmarino - what say ye?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to run it (August), but most of the posts on here have LGD at 8-12mg, outperforming the DHEAs. You also have the advantage of less effect on the Prostate and Scalp - but the disadvantage that you are playing long term Guinea Pig with experimental chemicals and could F yourself up. Toren and sanmarino - what say ye?
I know we all respond differently to various compounds but my experience with SARMs has been fantastic. They may not have the same 'kick' or 'feel' as some of the designers out there, but for the lack of apparent sides, for me anyway, SARMs are awesome. As far as the long term potential sides to using SARMs, I guess we just don't know the answer to that. My advice would be to use them maximum once per year if you will be cycling long-term going forward. If you cycle twice per year, use better-studied compounds for the other cycle. I also kind of cringe when I see people running 12-16 week stacked SARM cycles. My next SARM run at the end of the summer will consist of 9 weeks of LGD and that is the absolute maximum length of time I will run a SARM. After that, my SARM cycles will be in the range of 6-8 weeks going forward.

As far as the potential gains go, I would equate 8-12mg of LGD stacked with 10mg of MK-677 to 60-75mg of Halodrol, with no visible sides whatsoever. In 37 days of LGD (8/8/812/12) and 10mg MK677, I gained 10 very lean pounds and had tremendous glycogen retention. Keep in mind, the 2-3 lbs I gained off of MK-677 was previous to the cycle, as I had been on MK for appx. 6 weeks when I began the LGD.

I can't compare the new DHEA-based Andros as I have not tried them yet. I have zero interest in 1-Andro and Epi-Andro but will try 4-Andro very soon. I dabbled in some of the original diones and diols back in the day but it was along time ago and my body is drastically different now.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Well said, Toren. I use SARM nearly two times a year, the last time I used them was prior eight months. While I studied them (as far as you can say that), I decided that longer breaks are better for long term (side) effects.
I made experiences with SARM since 2012, a quite a long time. The longest cycle was eleven weeks with Ostarine at 20mg/ed, good stuff.

A lot of people are expecting too much from SARM, especially younger people who want to build up muscle mass very fast. Ostarine and RAD-140 have no or a very low androgenic ratio, respectively. I also have seen people using them without waiting for the results and increasing this stuff every day. Not that clever, if you ask me.

8-12mg/ed is a good range, I was never above 10mg/ed, that was enough for me.

C

clayboy_123

Awards
Is it still the general consensus that 1-Dhea >Sarms such as ostarine or rad 140 or yk 11?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it still the general consensus that 1-Dhea >Sarms such as ostarine or rad 140 or yk 11?
Not knocking Andros, but there isn't even a comparison when you compare 1-andro to RAD140, YK11, or LGD4033

Ostarine, however, is a good comparison with 1-andro

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The actual SARMs (and you'd have to check if the ones you mentioned *are* Selective - lots of stuff gets lumped into the SARM category that isn't) have direct actions. 1-DHEA requires you to have (and enough of) the right enzymes to convert it *twice* to the target. It works, as shown in the Texas study, but I'd say the stuff you mentioned would be considered "stronger". Of course, you're taking your health into your hands with some/a lot/all of those = Experimental. IMO even making it to Phase III is a long way from 10's / 100's of thousands or more, people taking Testosterone based stuff (1-Test, Nor-Test etc...) for decades.

C

clayboy_123

Awards
Anyone have any opinions on red supplements Growth vs Olympus labs uk sup3r1 vs rad 140?

Y

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Not knocking Andros, but there isn't even a comparison when you compare 1-andro to RAD140, YK11, or LGD4033

Ostarine, however, is a good comparison with 1-andro
Does this mean 4-andro is what users would be looking for if they already used ostarine twice? What about 4-Andro and Tbol?

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I saw a video that, Dylan Gemelli was sayin all andros are garbage.

T

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
I saw a video that, Dylan Gemelli was sayin all andros are garbage.
Don't listen to Gemelli, he's a scam artist only interested in selling his ridiculously overpriced products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Cycle Logs 20
Wobmarvel Supplement Logs 9
G Anabolics 0
B Supplements 1
B Anabolics 2