Cycle theory?

JS424

Awards
What are your thoughts on this...

I want to run a SD cycle. I'm thinking 3 weeks @ 20mg. And I was thinking starting trenavar during the end of the second week, so when the SD cycle ends, I can stay on cycle with tvar for another month or so. Would this help preserve and maybe make more gains.

Is there any cons to doing this? Any thoughts are appreciated!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have the experience then go for it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, if you have plenty of experience with cycling strong compounds and a solid understanding of using ancillaries to combat side effects then this cycle is doable. I would start Tren earlier so that it is in full effect when you come off the SD. Are you using a test base? You will need it. Also, a strong AI and prolactin control. Would not suggest anything OTC for this stack.

JS424

Awards
Yes, if you have plenty of experience with cycling strong compounds and a solid understanding of using ancillaries to combat side effects then this cycle is doable. I would start Tren earlier so that it is in full effect when you come off the SD. Are you using a test base? You will need it. Also, a strong AI and prolactin control. Would not suggest anything OTC for this stack.
For test base 4-andro has always worked. I've never done anything as strong as SD though. Was thinking aromasin for AI.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Start them together, run Tren 6-8 weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And good SD gonna kick your ass regardless of how much experience you have. yates84 how many cycles had you run before SD sucked balls?