EPIAndro vs Stanodrol

jbiggs4545

Awards
Hey all,
Quick question in regards to Epiandro and Stanodrol. As they are both DHT derivatives would it be possible to run Stanodrol through most of my cycle and use Epiandro towards the end as my test base? The only reason I ask is because I do not have enough dosage to run Stanodrol as I would like to. Didn't know If I could just switch right to an Epiandro when I run out or would it be pointless because of the time necessary to kick in to it's "sweet spot"?
As I understand it they both convert to Stanolone...correct me if I'm wrong here.

I've read reports that they are essentially the same. I just want to confirm this if anyone could be of help!
Thanks!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure stano is epiandro

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
There are Epiandroproducts called Stano but there is also a prohormone to non-methylated Stanozolol. Check the chemical name to be sure.
Its possible to switch but I'm not sure if Epiandro needs a buildup-time.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androsterone and epiandrosterone

They are different but end goal is the same, dht.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In layman' terms, how would a chemist differentiate between these two since the molecular weight is the same? Is the a isomer harder to produce or just cheaper than the b isomer? Have you ever seen legit androsterone?
steroids are all made from plant steroids like beta-sitosterol and diosgenin.

these steroids have 3-OH in the beta configuration, so throughout the semi-synthesis to stuff like DHEA and pregnenolone (and beyond) it remains like that

To isomerize it to 3alpha is not an easy or cheap thing to do

I dont recall seeing legit androsterone in samples i have tested. It is a stronger androgen than epiandrosterone for sure
everything i have tested that has been labeled androsterone ended up being epiandrosterone

Vida has assays listed for both versus test by injection

Androsterone 50 androgenic 30 anabolic

Epiandrosterone 2 androgenic no entry anabolic
Interesting

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

xams2387

Awards
Will this give the same effects as Stanodrol then?

Is there anything else on the market that would too?

Anyone know about Stano XT?