Sarm capsules

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SD1959

Awards
No more liquids. Opinions on reliable, quality brands of S-4, GW, Osta etc....
Thanks,
Sd

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where to find OL osta? I tried some from a brand I haven't heard of, only to get bad sides with no positive results.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
mod edit: no way

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of the companies are making them under a UK label then selling through the US companies?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
This could be very true my friend. I haven't looked into that at all. If you get a hold of one, let me know!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focused nutrition is gtg

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I wanted OL because 5 mg caps are so versatile. But next on my list is osta shred and osta elite

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Or you could say screw sarms and get on the andro bandwagon like me! Just as good if not better results and little sides!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or you could say screw sarms and get on the andro bandwagon like me! Just as good if not better results and little sides!
How would you compare the suppression of osta and LGD to andros 1 and andros 4?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Very very similar for most. Lgd may even suppress more. I'm using 1 andro, 4 and Epi right now by olympus labs uk. Their product is pretty good price too. There's other good companies out there too.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I've never ran ostarine before , but I know someone who has and is trying to sell me some apparently he has been on it for 6 months straight and has not been shutdown at all . But I have heard it can shut you down after a month or so from other sources . And you should
Run pct afterwards .

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
No more liquids. Opinions on reliable, quality brands of S-4, GW, Osta etc....
Thanks,
Sd
I've got a 360 count of OL Osta capsules (still sealed).
PM me if interested

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran ostarine before , but I know someone who has and is trying to sell me some apparently he has been on it for 6 months straight and has not been shutdown at all . But I have heard it can shut you down after a month or so from other sources . And you should
Run pct afterwards .
I have run Osta before and if your buddy has been running it for 6 months and not shutdown then it's most likely bunk. Unless he is running a very low does then I it's possible. I would not buy from him if I were you.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I have run Osta before and if your buddy has been running it for 6 months and not shutdown then it's most likely bunk. Unless he is running a very low does then I it's possible. I would not buy from him if I were you.
Yeah I was thinkin the whole time how the hell can you run anything for 6 months without cycling , or harming your health .

I have osta 12.5mg and cardarine 7mg mix from OL the Endura shred pills still laying around thinking about using it .

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I was thinkin the whole time how the hell can you run anything for 6 months without cycling , or harming your health .

I have osta 12.5mg and cardarine 7mg mix from OL the Endura shred pills still laying around thinking about using it .
Dude. Plenty of people i.e. Fitness models, pro bodybuilders etc will stay on gear for years without coming off. Talked to a shredded (and I mean shredded) fitness model who had been on 800 mg tren for 1 full year along with a lot more. So in all honesty 6 months is nothing especially for guys who are running over 500 mg test year round

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Dude. Plenty of people i.e. Fitness models, pro bodybuilders etc will stay on gear for years without coming off. Talked to a shredded (and I mean shredded) fitness model who had been on 800 mg tren for 1 full year along with a lot more. So in all honesty 6 months is nothing especially for guys who are running over 500 mg test year round
Extra muscle vs testes lol

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Block I think you may have missed the part about "not harming your health". There is no question that staying on 800mg of tren for a year is detrimental to health. You may not recognize it sooner or late that would take a toll. Not preaching here, I have extended plenty of cycles way to long, just saying I recognize I was making a personal choice that would likely have impact on my health. (which it likely did)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Run pct afterwards .
He's trying to sell you because you will get more out of creatine pills than his osta, no way stuff is legit especially if he's taking 20+mgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.