Winny and hair loss

John6

Awards
I just started my 1st week of winny [the 7th week of a 12-week test/winny cycle] and since it's my first time using it, I don't know if hair loss will be a problem for me.

My question is, if hair loss was going to occur, how soon would it start?

Also, does it just completely fall out on its own, or does it just become easier to pull out (as it is now, I have to pull pretty hard to remove any hair from my head)?

I like having hair and if winstrol causes me to lose mine, I'll discontinue immediately--I just want to know when I should start looking out for it.

Thanks.

Bacaveli

Awards
i think it might depend more on your genetics if you will lose hair or not. i don't really lose hair even off of MDHT or 5AA, but my workout partner starts shedding like a dog off of these, so if it runs in the family, you might go bald.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is interesting... My mom's side of the family isn't "bald" or any means, but her brothers shed hair in the top, back of their head. But my dad and dads bro have full heads of hair and they're in the 40's 50's... I wonder what my fate will be someday...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Your outlook w.r.t. MPB is very highly correlated with your maternal grandfather. You're not guaranteed to have it if he does, and you're not guaranteed not to if he doesn't, but in the latter case you are substantially safer than in the former.

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm never going bald. Man... I'd gladly trade my hair for a little less endo and a little more meso... (no, they're not at all correlated AFAIK).

-kwantam

P.S. If we start seeing Punnett squares in this thread, I will truly have seen it all.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your outlook w.r.t. MPB is very highly correlated with your maternal grandfather. You're not guaranteed to have it if he does, and you're not guaranteed not to if he doesn't, but in the latter case you are substantially safer than in the former.

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm never going bald. Man... I'd gladly trade my hair for a little less endo and a little more meso... (no, they're not at all correlated AFAIK).

-kwantam

P.S. If we start seeing Punnett squares in this thread, I will truly have seen it all.
LOL @ Punnett Squares! Those things sucked... Honors Biology, sophomore year... Ah, memories

That kinda sucks that it's leaned more toward the maternal side, for me anyways... =(

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

link/source??

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They say it's probably not the case that there is a single gene for baldness that is located on the X or the Y chromosome... What appears to happen, they think, is that hair loss as an adult male is a result of the subtle influence of a number of different genes, some of which are for production of male hormones, and these are on autosomes, not sex chromosomes...

So basically, this explains how the usage of additional hormones (steroids) speeds up the process... Whether or not this happens to you depends on your genetic pre-disposition...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in here...

I have really thick ass hair naturally. My father's bald, my mother isn't ...lol...and her father isn't. I can take up to a gram of test/week and not have too much shedding...at least not enough to even worry about. But while on harsher orals such as dbol, I seriously start shedding on like the third day or so. I guess I should metnion though that I use 60mg dbol/day...so that may be the reason. But that's usually how fast it comes for me... Even while using spiro solution, that much dbol usually causes me ot shed a descent amount. Although for some odd reason, it always grows back within a few months after cessation of use. No balding in the back....I usually just have problems with my temples and a tiny bit in the front of my head which is barely noticeable unless you stare at it in the mirror for an hour like I do...lol.

Never used winny before, but I'd think you'd start to notice thinning at the same time....less than a week...JMO, not gospel. ;)

knox

Awards
  • Established
John-

your profile says you are 42 years old. If you haven't noticed any shedding on previous cycles I would think you would be fine. If you have MPB you would notice signs of it by now.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
John-

your profile says you are 42 years old. If you haven't noticed any shedding on previous cycles I would think you would be fine. If you have MPB you would notice signs of it by now.
Actually his post count is 42...his age is unlisted. ;)

knox

Awards
  • Established
Actually his post count is 42...his age is unlisted. ;)
I'm an idiot.:rolleyes:

This is why I try not to post as soon as I get out of bed. But who knows...he could still be 42 years old.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Kilo G Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1