Best PHs (Designers) from the PH era?

J

JS424

Awards
Please list a few of your top PHs (specifically the designer anabolics) for size back in the PH era.

Some thoughts I had were SD, phera.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl dht oxime, trenavar, epistane are a few of my favorites

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ, epistane, halo were all good!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was a huge fan of epistane and trenavar mostly, but msten and m1 alpha were both pretty fun compounds as well.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
I liked halodrol, 1-test/4ad transdermal was great too. I have a few bottles of original pheraplex that i might run one day.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Superdrol, Epistane, 4AD, Stanodrol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have like 10 bottles of m1a lol.
It's good stuff but only when I dosed it higher than what was recommended. Pretty sure I bought two bottles for a cycle that only lasted either 4 or 6 weeks. Made great gains but yeah I had to do some higher doses.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It's good stuff but only when I dosed it higher than what was recommended. Pretty sure I bought two bottles for a cycle that only lasted either 4 or 6 weeks. Made great gains but yeah I had to do some higher doses.
What brand if you don't mind me asking? I never really had to dose higher than 40mg....pretty potent stuff. Blows dbol out of the water.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What brand if you don't mind me asking? I never really had to dose higher than 40mg....pretty potent stuff. Blows dbol out of the water.
Oh I don't remember at all. It may have been dosed at 15mg per pill or something and I was taking 3 or 4 a day. I should try the stuff again sometime, wouldn't mind kickstarting with it for ****s and giggles. Just gotta get my hands on some...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Phera, The One/Dplex (methyl dht oxime), sd, m1a are the ones I think of from The most recent generation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Cycle Logs 1
S Anabolics 47
bigdavid Anabolics 4
warbird01 Supplements 9
E Supplements 8