11-kt

Dmcooper

Awards
What would the PCT look like for a cycle of 6 weeks of 250mg 11-kt a day?
I was thinking clomid and sup3r PCT, what do you guys think? and what dosages should i use?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Without bloods its difficult to make absolute recommendations, but dosing SUP3R PCT as per label and clomid @12.5mg/d for 4wk should be more than sufficient.

Dmcooper

Awards
Without bloods its difficult to make absolute recommendations, but dosing SUP3R PCT as per label and clomid @12.5mg/d for 4wk should be more than sufficient.
Thanks! So there's no need to taper clomid right? Is it because it's such a mild compound?
Out of curiousity, is it harmful to go longer than 4 weeks on clomid or is there just no point of going longer?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks! So there's no need to taper clomid right? Is it because it's such a mild compound?
Pretty much. I mean, others may make different recommendations, but the dosing I mentioned above is what we on the Olympus team have been suggesting.

Out of curiousity, is it harmful to go longer than 4 weeks on clomid or is there just no point of going longer?
There are varying opinions on clomid, and SERM in general, dosing. For the milder compounds, 4 weeks will generally 'in most cases' be ample; even 4 weeks with much harsher compounds can be sufficient. I havent read anything claiming 4+ week PCTs to be harmful, and have certainly come across protocols that dose 6-8 weeks.

As Im sure you may be aware, bloods are THE best (objective) measure of hormonal homeostasis, supression and recovery. But again generally speaking, 4-week-SERM-PCTs are sufficient at most speedily returning to homeostasis.

Dmcooper

Awards
Pretty much. I mean, others may make different recommendations, but the dosing I mentioned above is what we on the Olympus team have been suggesting.

There are varying opinions on clomid, and SERM in general, dosing. For the milder compounds, 4 weeks will generally 'in most cases' be ample; even 4 weeks with much harsher compounds can be sufficient. I havent read anything claiming 4+ week PCTs to be harmful, and have certainly come across protocols that dose 6-8 weeks.

As Im sure you may be aware, bloods are THE best (objective) measure of hormonal homeostasis, supression and recovery. But again generally speaking, 4-week-SERM-PCTs are sufficient at most speedily returning to homeostasis.
Yeah I usually see 4 weeks, but I didn't know if longer is better and you're right taking bloods are the only way to know what is best. Do you suggest clomid over any other serm?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do you suggest clomid over any other serm?
All I can really say is that Ive seen others use it with good results, and that my own experience with it is more than satisfactory.

However, some people experience sides with it, so Im definitely not going to sit here and tell you it is numero uno in all cases. Though, it does appear that many of the sides manifest when doses get 'high' (75mg+).

Dmcooper

Awards
All I can really say is that Ive seen others use it with good results, and that my own experience with it is more than satisfactory.

However, some people experience sides with it, so Im definitely not going to sit here and tell you it is numero uno in all cases. Though, it does appear that many of the sides manifest when doses get 'high' (75mg+).
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions haha. Is it common to not use a test base for 11-kt? All I'm looking for is to get shredded, I don't care about mass, strength is still very important, but I want to go from 18% body fat to about 8% for when I go to Cali!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions haha. Is it common to not use a test base for 11-kt?
From the feedback/logs Ive read, 11-kt is used in many different scenarios. Some with other suppressive compounds, some with 'test bases + supressive compounds'...though I cant recall people running a test base specifically because they were running 11-kt. Perhaps lethargy is typically not dramatic/severe enough to warrant a test base.

All I'm looking for is to get shredded, I don't care about mass, strength is still very important, but I want to go from 18% body fat to about 8% for when I go to Cali!
I would be confident that, as long as you are not doing anything which may counter the body-comp benefits of 11-kt, you will lose bodyfat. As to how much, I cannot foretell.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions haha. Is it common to not use a test base for 11-kt? All I'm looking for is to get shredded, I don't care about mass, strength is still very important, but I want to go from 18% body fat to about 8% for when I go to Cali!
ask as many as you need bro- the one you dont ask is the one you should have

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved 11 oxo in high doses for both recomp as well as just general feeling of well being. From what I understand this should be comparable since the 11 oxo converted to 11kt. is that correct

Dmcooper

Awards
I absolutely loved 11 oxo in high doses for both recomp as well as just general feeling of well being. From what I understand this should be comparable since the 11 oxo converted to 11kt. is that correct
Nice! that's what I'm looking for, were you at a caloric restriction while on? and yes that is correct that it converts to 11 kt. I've never used either so I'm hoping I'll lose fat while gaining strength and maybe a small gain in mass.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes when I have used 11-oxo it was always in calorie deficit. I am really looking forward to this topical 11 kt

Dmcooper

Awards
Yes when I have used 11-oxo it was always in calorie deficit. I am really looking forward to this topical 11 kt
I'm really excited about 11 kt also. So how effective of a fat burner was it? How were your energy levels, any lethargy? What PCT did you use?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited about 11 kt also. So how effective of a fat burner was it? How were your energy levels, any lethargy? What PCT did you use?
Well remember I was using 11 oxo not the direct 11kt. Very nice helping with fat loss with a dialed in diet. Energy and sense of well being are my favorite effects. Zero lethargy.