Anyone experienced w/ long Epistane cycles?

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
I recently finished a 6-week run of epistane at 30/45/45/45/45/60 and absolutely loved it. I had practically no sides apart from feeling a little on-edge during the last week when I bumped the dose. Gained 12lbs while losing about 2% bf and felt amazing throughout. Anyway, I'm just curious as to hear anyone's experience of longer epi cycles. It seems that 6-weeks is the most popular, but I definitely felt as though I could have went longer, but had only prepared for 6 weeks with support and everything.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
On epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo now. What kind of diet were you on?

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
On epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo now. What kind of diet were you on?
I kept it around 3500 cals, which is a little over my maintenance. High protein, high fat, low-ish carbs (typically oats in the morning and fruit for the rest of the day carb-wise), and I ate whatever I wanted on Saturdays.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I just finished 6 weeks 4 days on 30 mg epistane, Dymethazine, furuza awesome shredding cycle, currently on 2ml 11kt and formastane still getting shreds and vascularity, only negative was a bit of hairloss but I was able to get it under control

Dsuemg

Awards
Rebound gyno any concern? Did you all run exemestane pct?
About to start 11-kt and epistane but wonder if I need to concern over gyno.
Will be running nolva.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm liking my epistane/Max LMG cycle with a 4andro/epiandro base, but I agree that it feels like a compound which would give a lot more from a longer cycle. I just haven't been able to decide if it's worth it from my research.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran Rpn Havoc about 6+ months ago and gained 18.5lbs in 4 weeks, but I did experience nipple issues

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rebound gyno any concern? Did you all run exemestane pct?
About to start 11-kt and epistane but wonder if I need to concern over gyno.
Will be running nolva.
Nolva 40/40/20/20 pct and have exemestane on hand. I experienced nipple puffiness/pain towards the end of my 4 week cycle

Dsuemg

Awards
What was the final outcome? Exem took care of it?

linuxjon

Awards
Isn't the concern with it being mentholated and hard on the organs?

I suppose if you got blood work done to confirm your liver and kidneys were hanging in there.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Isn't the concern with it being mentholated and hard on the organs?

I suppose if you got blood work done to confirm your liver and kidneys were hanging in there.
yeah, epi is methylated and will definitely put stress on the liver, but compared to other orals, it's "milder" in that sense. Regardless, just take CEL cycle assist or similar and the organ risk is taken care of. TUDCA would be the ultimate for sole liver protection.