Andro Cycle Suggestions

Brandon25

Awards
Hi guys, I'm planning on starting an Andro cycle in August, and I'm just looking for some feedback and suggestions before purchasing what I need. Here is what I'm thinking about for a 5 week cycle.

One bottle of SUP3R-1 ELITE (55$) and SUP3R-4 ELITE (55$)

220mg/d for two wks
330mg/d for three weeks

1 bottle clomid ($70)
1 bottle exemestane ($70)

What's the general opinion? Also are there any cheaper options to replace clomid and exemsestane. Trying to keep this first run affordable that's why I'm just doing a 5 week cycle instead of 8 so i only have to buy 1 bottle of each andro instead of 2. Thanks in advance for the help! Also when I run this cycle is it best to eat in a slight surplus or a normal surplus or what? Right now I'm cutting at 1900 cal for a month then gonna probably maintain over summer and begin bulking in august when i start the cycle. Thinking maybe 3000 cal. I'm 5'11 172 11%bf age 24 experienced lifter

Brandon25

Awards
I know I'll need Clomid but is exemstane necessary. Or are there cheaper alternatives

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you're fine with your calories. I would say just run clomid, maybe an otc pct product, maybe viron by blr and reduce xt. That's what I would do. You have clomid which is the main thing so the others are just if you can fit it in your budget.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1 for SNS REDUCE XT. During PCT, cortisol will rise. You want to make sure that you control that rise in cortisol with a product that specifically combats that rise. Reduce XT IS that product that will help control cortisol during PCT.

Also look into a natty anabolic such as CEL EPI-PLEX during your PCT. it is a myostatin inhibitor and will help you continue to build lean muscle and help keep those hard worked gains.

Brandon25

Awards
I think you're fine with your calories. I would say just run clomid, maybe an otc pct product, maybe viron by blr and reduce xt. That's what I would do. You have clomid which is the main thing so the others are just if you can fit it in your budget.
So could I do without exemstane and just run the 1-andro and 4-andro followed by clomid for pct. what else would I definitely need to prevent any losses during pct

Brandon25

Awards
Okay from what I understand for a 5 week cycle of 1 and 4 andro I also need to get clomid as PCT and exemestane. is there anything else that is essential. I just wanna be sure i have no side affects and keep the gains i get from the cycle. Not into spending money for no reason lol