What would you stack with Tren

Mister_T_

Awards
Recently I was able to locate some BSL Super Tren (2 bottles) I have ran this before and I enjoyed the effects.

Now I plan on running it again but with a little more built into the cycle. I will list my plans here as of now but I would also appreciate some feedback and/or suggestions.

Super Tren 3 caps a day (5am/2pm/9pm)
SUP3R-4 330mg a day
Inhibit P
Tudca
fish oil

PCT
Nolva 40/30/20/10
exemestane on hand in case
Legendary 3 caps a day

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stack with epistane is very common, i would just go 40/40/20/20 nolva

Mister_T_

Awards
The only reason I am a little hesitant on epistane is the fear of massive back pumps during workout....sounds silly but I cant stand trying to work biceps and having to cut my sets short by 5 reps from my back locking up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only reason I am a little hesitant on epistane is the fear of massive back pumps during workout....sounds silly but I cant stand trying to work biceps and having to cut my sets short by 5 reps from my back locking up
Stretch, take 5g taurine a day and drink plenty of water, you'll be fine

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check out triumphalis too man, im running it soon, i just think epistane is the best methyl to stack with trenavar...Epistane should help with prolactin associated sides as it lowers estrogen, and with lower estrogen, prolactin is less likely to occur

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stretch, take 5g taurine a day and drink plenty of water, you'll be fine
SNS TAURINE is the way to go if you want to buy it in bulk. There is a deal going on at nutriverse. But 2 CEL CYCLE ASSIST, which is the most recommended here on AM for cycle support, and you get a free tub of SNS taurine!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
×2 for epistane but nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Mister_T_

Awards
Okay thanks guys, I will look into epistane. is there a common dose that I should note?

Mister_T_

Awards
yates, what is the recommended dose for running tudca on cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cel or Olympus Labs both sell quality tudca...500mg should be more than enough, epistane didn't elevate my enzymes at all even without tudca

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, is there a brand you recommend ? I have not yet decided on which brand I plan to order.
olympus labs tudca is probably your best bet, they have a 50% off sale on their website, you could grab some ar1macare pro and tudca and be well covered for cycle support.