1 +4 + Epi andros and end cycle ostarine?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
About to start my last two weeks of an 8 week cycle
Of daily
440mg 1-andro
330 mg 4-andro
500 mg Epi andro
All Olympus labs .

Was thinking about running low dose ostarine 12.5mg and 7 mg cardirine starting the last two weeks and into the PCT . Or shall I double that dose ? Have extra bottles around, someone recommended this as to see gains while
On pct and for it to support the pct .

For pct I will be running nolva dex liquid , and alpha max xt . Then following with 8-10 days of nolvadren xt (75 mg armistane + test modulator ) .

What are your thoughts of adding the ostarine and cardirine to the end cycle into the pct and run til
My pct finishes ( about five weeks total)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thats a hefty dose of 1andro, how have you found it?

I wouldnt run ostarine during pct, ESPECIALLY at that kind of dose. HMB, schisandra, PA, increasing kcal are all good natty options for helping keep gains.

Math33

Math33

Awards
I ran osta multiple times during pct at 16mg and 20mg with very Nice results but osta doesnt supress me so I might just be Lucky I heard it does shut down some ppl pretty hard

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Thats a hefty dose of 1andro, how have you found it?

I wouldnt run ostarine during pct, ESPECIALLY at that kind of dose. HMB, schisandra, PA, increasing kcal are all good natty options for helping keep gains.
Running thenolympus labs super set , had few bottles so was taking 4 pills a day 1-andro.

What about cardirine any probs with that on pct ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My rule of thumb is i don't take any products that are supressive during pct so I wouldn't take osta during pct. I'm not too familiar with cardirine so I'm not going to say much about that.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Running thenolympus labs super set , had few bottles so was taking 4 pills a day 1-andro.

What about cardirine any probs with that on pct ??
Cardarine might be a good option, you run it before?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I've read from
Multiple sources that ostarine really is only suppressive after 6 + week cycles . Still not sure if I want to try that , maybe a shorter cycle to just see what happens experimenting maybe .

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've read from
Multiple sources that ostarine really is only suppressive after 6 + week cycles . Still not sure if I want to try that , maybe a shorter cycle to just see what happens experimenting maybe .
Really? That goes contrary to the many studies on it...how reliable are your sources?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Really? That goes contrary to the many studies on it...how reliable are your sources?
I'm not sure if there reliable there's a big article on evolutionary and multiple posts on other forums of doing short cycles of it with no problems and people recommending it under 6 weeks for barely being suppressive but I'm not sure whether to trust it especially after an 8 week cycle of andros , but from what they say it's really good in a pct , someone also suggested to run it into the last two weeks of pct and then an Otc pct again after the ostarine is finished . Not sure if those sources are actually scientifically tested or just word of mouth , you know ?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure if there reliable there's a big article on evolutionary and multiple posts on other forums of doing short cycles of it with no problems and people recommending it under 6 weeks for barely being suppressive but I'm not sure whether to trust it especially after an 8 week cycle of andros , but from what they say it's really good in a pct , someone also suggested to run it into the last two weeks of pct and then an Otc pct again after the ostarine is finished . Not sure if those sources are actually scientifically tested or just word of mouth , you know ?
Evolutionary is Dylan Gamelli Spewing BS to get people to buy his insanely priced over dosed SARM's while he tells them to PCT with his HCGenerate ES and thats it.. and because of that, i never go on evolutionary.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Evolutionary is Dylan Gamelli Spewing BS to get people to buy his insanely priced over dosed SARM's while he tells them to PCT with his HCGenerate ES and thats it.. and because of that, i never go on evolutionary.
Oh yeah that Dylan guy is like in every post . Alright so that's not a reliable source then lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh yeah that Dylan guy is like in every post . Alright so that's not a reliable source then lol
No.

The science indicates ostar to be suppressive at <5mg/d, and at <6wks.

What are you trying to achieve throwing it in?

If it is to further your gains, may as well extend the cycle youre already doing with the compound that has already saturated your system (nb Im not necessarily advocating this).

If it is to minimise post-cycle muscle loss, there are plenty of effective means of doing so that dont involve ostar.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
No.

The science indicates ostar to be suppressive at <5mg/d, and at <6wks.

What are you trying to achieve throwing it in?

If it is to further your gains, may as well extend the cycle youre already doing with the compound that has already saturated your system (nb Im not necessarily advocating this).

If it is to minimise post-cycle muscle loss, there are plenty of effective means of doing so that dont involve ostar.
I was going to use the ostarine and cardirine stack to maximize fat loss while
I maximize my cardio last two weeks of cycle into pct but I think the cardirine itself is better for that matter and safer to run anytime as that one isn't suppressive but the ostarine I figured could hold on to muscle mass as I did more cardio .

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Like I said bro, HMB and schisandra are good natty anti-catabolics, and cheap too.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You guys getting good micronutrient food sources? Taking multi/vit-b?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I have on cycle support, multi vitamin, , fish oil , omega 3 , magnesium blend at night , ubiquinol for blood pressure and taurine for back pumps . Ever since I upped the dose had burning urine but mostly in the morning and I think it's due to while im sleeping I get no water intake . After I chug slot of water I'm good to go

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
How's the andro cycle going for you thus far in terms of weight gains and strength?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
How's the andro cycle going for you thus far in terms of weight gains and strength?
Originally I started at 176lbs , with 1-andro 330mg after a week in I upped the dose to 440mg and added 330 4andro and 500epi andro . I am in week 6 and I have gained a really good amount of size my weight is now 184 (but I've also been eating a lot more stuff ) . But my arms are so rock hard it's a sick pump all day long love it . I'm eating pretty clean , but I've had a little bit of fat on my stomach before the start which is tightening up and slowly going down with cardio but other then that everything has blown up sick cycle . The last cycle
I did was 3 years before and it was FINAFLEX 550 .

One more
Thing when I was running the 1 andro by itself the lethargy was insane lol was almost dozing off everywhere outside the gym but I lift at 430 am so Iuse most my energy right when I wake for the gym . That's why I threw the 4 andro and Epi in and worked out great little
Lethargy here and there but caffeine combats that .

Sick cycle so far

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hey guys got some Awsome gains this run, on my last week of the three andros and ostarine / cardarine. Just wondering anyone lose some of there pump/energy on there last weeks of the andros ? It's about 9 weeks almost done , but this week feeling very tired and out of it . Just wondering ?