DMZ 2.0 Pills taste?

Best

Best

Awards
Just making this thread because im unsure if what I got is legit. Day 8 today up maybe 1 pound. But I was wondering when i break the pill open should there be any smell, also there is no taste to the powder either?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Give it another two weeks, couldn't hurt...Some compounds will give a certain odor, especially epistane from my experience, but you can't really expect everything to be legit or bunk based off smell/taste...I have ran a bunk cycle of epistane/trenavar/hexadrone and can say that it had no odd odor or taste, although I think taste has nothing to do with it as my actual epistane cycle tasted bland but had a slight unpleasing odor

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I never smelt or tasted anything. I'd say at the 2 week mark if your not up atleast 4lbs (water/glycogen) it's probably bunk.

Best

Best

Awards
I just started week 2 today so I will see at the end I'm also stacking with androvar and my strength has gone up a little

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Both times I took it, first week I was up 2/3 lbs and about 5 lbs by end up week 2 with noticeable strength increase.

Best

Best

Awards
Manageable basically same as all other orals.
the bottler I am using right now is from ebay and has lot number and exp date.
I just got 1 dmz bottle from A1 sups that most say is legit and it has no lot or exp.

so I am confused now.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the bottler I am using right now is from ebay and has lot number and exp date.
I just got 1 dmz bottle from A1 sups that most say is legit and it has no lot or exp.

so I am confused now.
Ebay one is likely to be fake and the a1sups might be gtg...I've ran a cycle of havoc and the bottle had no lot or exp and it was beyond legit

Best

Best

Awards
Ebay one is likely to be fake and the a1sups might be gtg...I've ran a cycle of havoc and the bottle had no lot or exp and it was beyond legit
I opened both bottles and tatsed both pills and both are same texture, pills are the same filled, and both have no tasted really. So im going to finishing running this first bottle and see if anything changes.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should've made a thread asking about it before you bought it lmao...I would've advised you against it for multiple reasons, the main ones being that it is made by bsl, and also it being purchased from ebay

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I was on here a few weeks back asking about getting some ph from the auction site and I recall some people praising a certain guy for always having good stuff ....hmmm. Maybe it was that guy himself

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wtf is up with you weirdos tasting your prohormones?
They're all gonna taste different, the majority of the powder in those pills are fillers.
If you're that concerned that you bought bunk ****, get it tested.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
The guy from our favorite auction site said that all bottles of sdmz have lot and date numbers on them. He also said that he gets his stuff directly from PJ Braun from Blackstone...so...who knows... Of course he swears it's legit and I've talked to other buyer's who have had good results...maybe fake accounts lol...who knows these days? I heard it takes bout 2 weeks for it to really kick in

Gain_train

Gain_train

Awards
would like to hear how that works out i also found a bottle on there hope its legit

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sdmz2 was bunk straight from bsl...

Hawkwarrior

Awards
They claim its the number one selling ph/ds of all time. There are a lot of reviews and logs praising it and saying it gave great strength gains with lean dry muscle...maybe nowadays it's bunk..

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Don't go by taste go by your urine color. First week your urine will either be orange or brownish. Also you should start noticing back pumps etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They claim its the number one selling ph/ds of all time. There are a lot of reviews and logs praising it and saying it gave great strength gains with lean dry muscle...maybe nowadays it's bunk..
I bought a bottle straight from bsl back in the day and it was crap imo

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I bought a 4 bottle pack from them back in Fall of 2012 right when they discontinued sdmz 1.0 and started the 2.0. They worked great for both a friend and I.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
You obviously have a beef with the bsl guys. Yes, their products nowadays are overpriced and underdosed and yes the owners come off as douches BUT the legit super dmz back when they sold it themselves always had good reviews I don't think I've ever heard or read about somebody saying the original sdmz was crap. You musta had a bad interaction with those guys.it's not hard to believe that those guys rubbed some people the wrong way along the way

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bsl is trash...One of the owners had a video about their laxogenin product and he claimed that it "increases nitrogen retention by 200%" and that he grows it in his backyard...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You obviously have a beef with the bsl guys. Yes, their products nowadays are overpriced and underdosed and yes the owners come off as douches BUT the legit super dmz back when they sold it themselves always had good reviews I don't think I've ever heard or read about somebody saying the original sdmz was crap. You musta had a bad interaction with those guys.it's not hard to believe that those guys rubbed some people the wrong way along the way
My only beef is all of their products I've used in the past were overpriced garbage and I wouldn't reccomend them to anyone ever. Glad it worked for you but it failed my ph/ds test.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
My only beef is all of their products I've used in the past were overpriced garbage and I wouldn't reccomend them to anyone ever. Glad it worked for you but it failed my ph/ds test.
Heard to many bad things on their super dmz but I've never heard anything bad on their alpha one Max

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard to many bad things on their super dmz but I've never heard anything bad on their alpha one Max
I've never used it so I can't comment on that. I try to only speak from experience with these matters, everything else is hearsay.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I used it but only for a few days after my other brands bottle ran out. It was for like 5 days maybe day 32-36 of my cycle I noticed my strength was still up (I was also on max lmg though) and my appetite was steadily decreasing so I had to stop and the day after i stopped my appetite came back. So it must of had something in it.

saini06

Awards
What was the color of the powder in the super DMz 2.0?