OL's Tr1umph (PH) experience?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Bought a bottle awhile back that's been shelved. Looking at doing a Rad/LGD or OL Tr1umph recomp cycle before long.

I've searched & searched on Tr1umph to see how it went for people, but it was either stacked with another PH or they stopped logging it. I have found a few people say it was really weak compared to LGI's Triumphilas. How has it treated you?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Bought a bottle awhile back that's been shelved. Looking at doing a Rad/LGD or OL Tr1umph recomp cycle before long.

I've searched & searched on Tr1umph to see how it went for people, but it was either stacked with another PH or they stopped logging it. I have found a few people say it was really weak compared to LGI's Triumphilas. How has it treated you?
I ran it with two bottles of LGD, 9 weeks LGD with tr1umph the last 6. Although it wasn't my favorite compound I enjoyed it. I hit a 550lb squat and 400lb bench on my last week. I gained about 10 lbs, in pct now. I can only speak for the strength department tho

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I would think LGD alone would add 10lbs. Where did you have your calories on the cycle, cut or bulk?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I would think LGD alone would add 10lbs. Where did you have your calories on the cycle, cut or bulk?
I ran LGD once before and didn't see a ton until I kicked it up to 16mg, I thought tr1umph shined for me at 80mg. I usually run compounds higher, just always seem mor effective for me. Calories were at just above normal, been in a bulk for about 2 years now haha, put on 35lbs, increases bench by 90lbs, squat by 100+

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I ran LGD once before and didn't see a ton until I kicked it up to 16mg, I thought tr1umph shined for me at 80mg. I usually run compounds higher, just always seem mor effective for me. Calories were at just above normal, been in a bulk for about 2 years now haha, put on 35lbs, increases bench by 90lbs, squat by 100+
Well considering you ran it at the end of a2 year bulk and your calorie intake was the same during cycle as before it that doesn't sound like a bad run. Impressive squat & bench #'s BTW!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It sounds like a great compound for really any goal, especially cut/recomp...I would run it 40/40/60/60/60/80 which would use 119 of the capsules and give you adequate amounts of the compound...I am actually running lgi triumphalis 45/60/60/60/75/75 very soon, so keep your eyes out for my log, hopefully it can help shine some light on what this compound can do!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply AG. I know Tr1umph was a cloned Triumphalis compound, but all I read on Triumphalis is rave reviews & logs, but Tr1umph not so much. That's why I'm looking for someone who has ran it so I can figure out if it's worth the 6 week cycle time & the $$$ spent on PCT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply AG. I know Tr1umph was a cloned Triumphalis compound, but all I read on Triumphalis is rave reviews & logs, but Tr1umph not so much. That's why I'm looking for someone who has ran it so I can figure out if it's worth the 6 week cycle time & the $$$ spent on PCT.
I have seen a few people that have ran it on here before and they seemed to like it, I chose the Lgi version because lgi bought the rights to produce it from iron legion

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
What other compounds would you compare it to? Halodrol or anavar?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What other compounds would you compare it to? Halodrol or anavar?
I've seen it compared to epistane, winstrol, dianodrol, etc. It's supposedly like anavar toxicity wise but with the glycogen retention of superdrol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen it compared to epistane, winstrol, dianodrol, etc. It's supposedly like anavar toxicity wise but with the glycogen retention of superdrol
Does that mean after the cycle most of the gains are lost bc glycogen?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Wow I have to try it then because the only thing what comes close to superdrol in glycogen retention is dmz. That **** blows me up when I run my carbs extremely high

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people seem to keep the gains. I think it'll be similar to epistane overall based off what most people experience but just with better nutrient partitioning and less sides. I've ran epistane before and will compare it to epistane once i run the triumphalis

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Personally its one of my favorite compounds.... I wish it was still easy to find and get

Gains are nice, I use it for Recomp/Cut Purposes.... expect to see it really shine in around Week 2.

Ive always ran it 45/45/60/60 and Im around 210lbs

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally its one of my favorite compounds.... I wish it was still easy to find and get

Gains are nice, I use it for Recomp/Cut Purposes.... expect to see it really shine in around Week 2.

Lgi triumphalis and Olympus labs tr1umph are still available, better buy more before they are gone forever

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established

Tr1umph or Triumphalis?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Probably triumphalis based off his dosage...Tr1umph comes in 20mg caps as opposed to 15mg
That would make sense. Which is on par with what I hear about LGI's. I'm more curious about Tr1umph though, hoping some chime in on it.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Starting to consider running Rad/LGD stacked. About anything I turn up on it has positive reviews. OL's Tr1umph has very mixed, mostly negative results from whatlogs I can pull up. Was really hoping some have ran it since though to shine more light on it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Starting to consider running Rad/LGD stacked. About anything I turn up on it has positive reviews. OL's Tr1umph has very mixed, mostly negative results from whatlogs I can pull up. Was really hoping some have ran it since though to shine more light on it.
I ran 60 mgs of OL Triumphs for about 3 weeks. I happen to be a hyper responder to this one substance. It gave me pretty terrible stomach acid and made me vascular, strong, and swollen as f*ck. I used it on a lean bulk and loved it for that. It felt like superdrol with sides bad enough to make me stop using it. M1T is the only other substance I've stopped mid cycle...It worked too well for me...I personally like feel good orals so I stick to dbol or winstrol....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran 60 mgs of OL Triumphs for about 3 weeks. I happen to be a hyper responder to this one substance. It gave me pretty terrible stomach acid and made me vascular, strong, and swollen as f*ck. I used it on a lean bulk and loved it for that. It felt like superdrol with sides bad enough to make me stop using it. M1T is the only other substance I've stopped mid cycle...It worked too well for me...I personally like feel good orals so I stick to dbol or winstrol....
Damn...I heard it gives the lean gains of winstrol but the glycogen retention similar to superdrol, just with less sides

theoak10

Awards
I ran triumph had a little log going but didn't complete it. I ran it 6 weeks into 4 weeks of msten. The final 2 weeks of triumph I stacked with msten for an 8 week total cycle. I noticed the triumph within I believe 10 days. Strength and glycogen retention was crazy! I personally like it for a bulk for those reasons. I seemed to react differently than some. If I get my hands on more in the future I will definitely be running again. There is my 2 cents hope it helps.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I ran triumph had a little log going but didn't complete it. I ran it 6 weeks into 4 weeks of msten. The final 2 weeks of triumph I stacked with msten for an 8 week total cycle. I noticed the triumph within I believe 10 days. Strength and glycogen retention was crazy! I personally like it for a bulk for those reasons. I seemed to react differently than some. If I get my hands on more in the future I will definitely be running again. There is my 2 cents hope it helps.
What did you run it at? And yeah thanks for sharing.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks of it with Dimethandrostenol. I'm in PCT now so I don't know how much will last but it was an Incredibly good run.
Lethargy was the only real side so far but it was pretty bad. And I got headaches when I ate too less carbs.
The stack was on the sweet spot with 60mg Tr1umph and 30mg D1methadrol.
The agression and strength seemed to come mostly from the D1methadrol and the body composition effects from the Tr1umph. But I can't be too sure since I only can indicate it from dose changes and havent really run solo.

theoak10

Awards
What did you run it at? And yeah thanks for sharing.
ran it at 40mg for 1 or 2 weeks then 60mg atleast 3,4, and 5 then 80 for the final week. No sides noticed even at 80 mg.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks of it with Dimethandrostenol. I'm in PCT now so I don't know how much will last but it was an Incredibly good run.
Lethargy was the only real side so far but it was pretty bad. And I got headaches when I ate too less carbs.
The stack was on the sweet spot with 60mg Tr1umph and 30mg D1methadrol.
The agression and strength seemed to come mostly from the D1methadrol and the body composition effects from the Tr1umph. But I can't be too sure since I only can indicate it from dose changes and havent really run solo.
This makes me feel better about maybe moving forward with it. So would y'all run it again? How much mass & strength did you keep after PCT?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bman, i'll be logging it soon @45/60/60/60/75/75, i'll try and remember to tag you in it so you know what to expect

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I need to finish PCT to know it. But I would definitely run it again.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bman, i'll be logging it soon @45/60/60/60/75/75, i'll try and remember to tag you in it so you know what to expect
You're running LGI. I think he's concerned about OL and the feedback being less than LGI's

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're running LGI. I think he's concerned about OL and the feedback being less than LGI's
Just sayin m8

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

theoak10

Awards
This makes me feel better about maybe moving forward with it. So would y'all run it again? How much mass & strength did you keep after PCT?
I would for sure run it again. I went from 225-230 to 245 after my whole run. Thats including the 4 weeks of msten. But around week 5 of Tr1umph I was 240. I remained at 245 for about a month after pct. Then I decided to cut and lose some water weight. In summary no gains were lost because of pct or post pct.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys you have helped me make up my mind to go forward running my Tr1umph on a recomp so I just ordered some more goodies. Figured worst case if by week three I haven't noticed any changes I will just bridge into my Rad/LGD cycle.

Cycle layout

OL Tr1umph- 60/60/60/60/60/60
OL SUP3R-11- 0/0/2/2/2/2 (pumps)
BPS Dermacrine- 3/3/3/3/3/3 (pumps)
Tudca- 500mg/500/500/500/500/500

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Rebirth- 2/2/2/2 caps
Alphamax XT- 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps
Letrone- 2/2/1/1 caps
Xgels- 0/0/5/5/5/5/5/5
Creatine mono
Some Pre Workout

If any of you guys would like me to log this since some are curios about OL's version also let me know and I can tag you or link it here. Be about three weeks before I kick it off.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you order Super 11 through OL UK and buy an Elite Andro you get a free Elite EpiAndro fwiw. 30% off too

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
That would have been good to know this morning before placing my order. Maybe your lost let others know if they are looking into ordering it.

Appreciate the heads up though!

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Alright guys you have helped me make up my mind to go forward running my Tr1umph on a recomp so I just ordered some more goodies. Figured worst case if by week three I haven't noticed any changes I will just bridge into my Rad/LGD cycle.

Cycle layout

OL Tr1umph- 60/60/60/60/60/60
OL SUP3R-11- 0/0/2/2/2/2 (pumps)
BPS Dermacrine- 3/3/3/3/3/3 (pumps)
Tudca- 500mg/500/500/500/500/500

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Rebirth- 2/2/2/2 caps
Alphamax XT- 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps
Letrone- 2/2/1/1 caps
Xgels- 0/0/5/5/5/5/5/5
Creatine mono
Some Pre Workout

If any of you guys would like me to log this since some are curios about OL's version also let me know and I can tag you or link it here. Be about three weeks before I kick it off.
Looks good, I might follow your format when I finally run mine.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely log it man!

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but I do think the Tr1umph will overpower the 11kt that you might want to save it and do the Tr1umph solo or with something strong enough to be noticed.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but I do think the Tr1umph will overpower the 11kt that you might want to save it and do the Tr1umph solo or with something strong enough to be noticed.
From the reading I've done it would compliment it. So you don't think it will?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running it to Recomp.
If you already have it, I would just use it, but triumphalis alone should work wonders for a recomp, from what i've heard, you can eat plenty of carbs and still remain low bodyfat due to it's nutrient partitioning effects

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Used triumph with Trest for 6 weeks on a recomp/lean bulk, gained about 10lbs while looking lean.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
B Man :
Well its characteristics would complement well. But I don't think it's powerfull enough to really notice it's effects while on Tr1umph.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 11-KT will be a great addition to Triumph. What about you Hastur

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Used triumph with Trest for 6 weeks on a recomp/lean bulk, gained about 10lbs while looking lean.
I'm thinking about the same combo. Did you any joint issues or wet issues with the stack?