Ostarine Sides

ScoopCollins

Awards
Hey guys I started Ostashred two days ago at only 12.5mg of ostarine a day which is half the recommended dose.. Two days ago I also started getting a dry throat & a slight itchy throat. I was wondering if anyone has had similar effects? I think I'm just overthinking cause I do tend to have allergies around this time too

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I've never heard of that being a side for osta. Just chill out and see how it is in a couple of days

ScoopCollins

Awards
I'm really overthinking cause this is my first cycle of anything somewhat strong lmao I really just think I haven't been drinking enough water

ScoopCollins

Awards
How long did you cycle on and how long? Mw1

ScoopCollins

Awards
It's a simple question Brian, don't be a little bitch

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i'm being a little bitch, but you're the one crying about a sore throat while on a whopping 12.5 mg of ostarine?! LOL

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Personally I experienced no sides. Helped me cut a bit. But the supression was not worth it.

Lifo

Awards
For those that were supressed did you confirm with blood tests?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Personally I experienced no sides. Helped me cut a bit. But the supression was not worth it.
How long was your guys cycles that had the suppression ? And what dose was it at ? I'm thinking of running my endurashred which is Olympus labs 12mg osta and 7mg cardarine for a short cycle for fat loss with 25mg and 14 mg I can run for four weeks , will it suppress?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
How long was your guys cycles that had the suppression ? And what dose was it at ? I'm thinking of running my endurashred which is Olympus labs 12mg osta and 7mg cardarine for a short cycle for fat loss with 25mg and 14 mg I can run for four weeks , will it suppress?

I feel like I get shut down harder on osta than trenavar. I've never had any bloods taken while on cycle but definitely felt it. Plan on having a proper pct

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
nolvadex and and a Otc pct with natural test boost inside good enough? You run it same as on a ph cycle ?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
nolvadex and and a Otc pct with natural test boost inside good enough? You run it same as on a ph cycle ?
That should work just fine. Get your hands on some super pct from Ol. Running it now.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan.I was on a 30 day and it shut me down plenty

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
Back in the day this board would have booted you for being such an ass. The guy asked a simple question. You really belong over on the BB.com boards.
sticking up for your bun buddy?

Spanner

Awards
It is important that people ask questions about possible side effects they might be experiencing. Every side effect is logged in real studies even those which are intuitively un-related. This is how knowledge is built upon.
People with attitudes like Brianpo523 should be left at the bottom of the gene pool

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lethargy was the only real side effect I had but it wasn't so bad since I was using Dermacrine with it. So I mean really because I used a test base I had no side effects at all. Test base is key with SARMS in my opinion and cycle assist of course

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too much estrogen in this thread, someone needs an ai...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bun Buddy!! LOL

It's like an insult, but being polite at the same time
No its the guy being a douche bag no matter how you sugar coat it. Its a damn shame that type of crap is allowed her. Like I said I havent been on this board in a few years. Punks like that used to get the ban hammer pretty quickly and found their way to BB.com. But hey who am I to judge, I am sure it helped his low self esteem for a few minutes.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He did indeed get the hammer.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is peeps be running too high of a dosage.

20mg? Shut down was seen at 3mg. So were muscle building effects.

Not sure why people don't just run a low dose until the bottle is empty.

Sarms should of never been sold in double digit caps.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My personal opinion is peeps be running to high of a dosage.

20mg? Shut down was seen at 3mg. So were muscle building effects.

Not sure why people don't just run a low dose until the bottle is empty.

Sarms should of never been sold in double digit caps.
I definitely agree. 10 to 15mg of osta is an excellent dose for me. I believe you like it at 5mg?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely agree. 10 to 15mg of osta is an excellent dose for me. I believe you like it at 5mg?
Yup, it makes ol uk osta last forever.