trying to put together a pre-contest cycle

slava

hey guys, i was thinking something along these lines...

tren 100ed
winny 100ed
prop 100ed
halo 40ed
masteron 50ed
primo 250ew
t3 50
clen 120
nolva 40ed
120-160 mcg clen

any comments?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a few comments

i wouldn't use the halo until you are 2 weeks out

100ed of winny is pretty high .. how many weeks are you going to run this for

drop the prop 1-2 weeks out

run adex at 1mg 1-2 weeks out

can't comment on the primo

i don't know if you really need the prop at 700mg a week .. you are cutting not building mass ... so you just need to prevent muscle loss ... but that depends how big you are along with experience

my pre contest is 100mg prop eod, 100mg masteron eod, and 80mg mdht ed ... i'm 5'8 186 at 7 weeks out ~ 6%
and i use E/C .. i hate clen and don't think i need t3

just my 2 cents :)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glen you are a smart man... My apologies for bickering with you in my earlier thread.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks magickk and no need to apologize man :) its all good .. now lets rock and roll

slava

a few comments

i wouldn't use the halo until you are 2 weeks out

100ed of winny is pretty high .. how many weeks are you going to run this for

drop the prop 1-2 weeks out

run adex at 1mg 1-2 weeks out

can't comment on the primo

i don't know if you really need the prop at 700mg a week .. you are cutting not building mass ... so you just need to prevent muscle loss ... but that depends how big you are along with experience

my pre contest is 100mg prop eod, 100mg masteron eod, and 80mg mdht ed ... i'm 5'8 186 at 7 weeks out ~ 6%
and i use E/C .. i hate clen and don't think i need t3

just my 2 cents :)

thanks bro. do you think 2 weeks is going to be enough with var? i was thinking more like 4 weeks. i am scared shitless about losing muscle on t3 so thats my main reason for running high doses of test. BTW right now i am 244, 9%bf

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... i didn't see anything about var in your original post .. if you meant halo then yes 2 weeks should be enough to see the hardening effects ... if you're already at 9% don't even bother with the t3 .. way more trouble than its worth .. so i say definitely scrap it

slava

... i didn't see anything about var in your original post .. if you meant halo then yes 2 weeks should be enough to see the hardening effects ... if you're already at 9% don't even bother with the t3 .. way more trouble than its worth .. so i say definitely scrap it
yeah my mistake, i meant halo....i managed to get a good price on parabolan so i am going to incorporate it into my cycle. so its going to be
halo 40ED
masteron 100EOD
parabolan 100EOD
tren 150EOD
prop 300EW
winny 100ED
i knocked down the prop since i am not going to be using t3...i was sceptical about it from the start, from what i read it eats up pretty fast. I should get decent results with ECA/clen.
Do you have any experience with var? i could get a good price on it, though i dont know if its worth it, i am running plenty as is.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't have any experience with var

why are you running BOTH para (tren hex) and tren ace? that's a WHOLE SHITLOAD of tren .. i would run one or the other (probably ace) but i don't see a reason to run them both

everything else looks good .. how many weeks out do you plan on starting?

slava

i don't have any experience with var

why are you running BOTH para (tren hex) and tren ace? that's a WHOLE SHITLOAD of tren .. i would run one or the other (probably ace) but i don't see a reason to run them both

everything else looks good .. how many weeks out do you plan on starting?
right now i am running 50mg winny ED, 75 tren ED and 100 prop ED, i'll add the rest 4 weeks out.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
but why the two different kinds of tren .. 250mg of tren eod is a lot for pre contest .. hell IMO its a lot any time

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
but why the two different kinds of tren .. 250mg of tren eod is a lot for pre contest .. hell IMO its a lot any time
Also, adding tren hex 4 weeks out isn't gonna do much is it? How many carbons is that ester again?

-kwantam

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
glen, why do you dislike clen?

Oh, and good luck with your show slava...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
glen, why do you dislike clen?

Oh, and good luck with your show slava...
That he almost died ... j/k... But sometimes the benefits don't outweight the risks.

Plus from what he has said in the past I think he cleans up really quick.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
isn't he going to be shut down hard given that he's running the Tren and the Test at about even doses?
If by shut down you mean HPTA imbalance, well, basically all anabolics do this at any useful dose.

If you're talking about tren dick, as long as you're taking supraphysiological levels of test and keeping your estrogen at reasonable levels, you will definitely have a sex drive and the equipment will still work. Hell, some people don't get tren dick at all, and I suspect that for the vast majority of people, appropriate hCG dosing should be enough to keep the tren dick at bay without the use of exogenous testosterone.

-kwantam

slava

If by shut down you mean HPTA imbalance, well, basically all anabolics do this at any useful dose.

If you're talking about tren dick, as long as you're taking supraphysiological levels of test and keeping your estrogen at reasonable levels, you will definitely have a sex drive and the equipment will still work. Hell, some people don't get tren dick at all, and I suspect that for the vast majority of people, appropriate hCG dosing should be enough to keep the tren dick at bay without the use of exogenous testosterone.
-kwantam
ditto, i have run quite high doses of tren for a rather long period of time and at no time did i experiece any sexual problems. as long as you keep estrogen an prolactin levels low you should be fine. I noticed that anadrol is very worst in this sence. I had been using it for 8 weeks, and now i cant cum no matter what! my prolactin levels must be off the hook. does anybody know of any meds besides b6 to lower prolactin?

slava

my mistake i meant tren ace 100EW and parabolan 150EW. I managed to get a very good price on it, so i thought of incorporating into my cycle. if i go with one, which one is better for pre-contest? i was told para was great for muscle hardening so and i am eager to try it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tren is tren .. although people claim para is better IMO this is based off the REAL para that was made in France years ago .. i'm not sure if the tren hex from today is THAT much better ... the tren ace is my vote, it'll kick in quicker i would save the para for another cycle .. i just don't see the need ... run the tren ace at 75-150mg ed-eod .. it all depends on your past tren experiences

and yes it will shut him down pretty hard since its a 19-nor derivative and cutting out the test earlier than the tren will not help .. but i wouldn't advice ending the cycle right after the show .. i would discontinue the tren immediately after the show and add the test prop back in for two more weeks along with 250-500ius of HCG e3d and THEN start PCT

slava

thanks ill try that,,,
BTW has anyone had any success with proviron? i am getting conflicting information. some advice to use it in case you have problems cumming and some say it actually shut them down. I am hard as a rock but i am tired of faking orgasms. i really would not know how to explain it to my gf. :frustrate

bigryan

Awards
how can you fake an orgasm? hahaha....I shoot buckets, I could never get away with faking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

slava

its frustrating as hell, every time we have sex i get pissed off

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Try some dostinex, that is the best drug at lowering prolactin levels, some even claim that while taking dostinex you can have multiple orgasms, that would be cool:D

slava

thanks bro, ill look into it. do you by any chance know any good sources?

never2fit

Awards
ditto, i have run quite high doses of tren for a rather long period of time and at no time did i experiece any sexual problems. as long as you keep estrogen an prolactin levels low you should be fine. I noticed that anadrol is very worst in this sence. I had been using it for 8 weeks, and now i cant cum no matter what! my prolactin levels must be off the hook. does anybody know of any meds besides b6 to lower prolactin?
bromocriptine