epg ostalean + erase pro + olympus labs tr1umph

frank12294

Awards
Im new to the forum and have never used a sarm before. I was wondering if anyone has used these in a stack together before. They all seem to be effective in their own ways based on reviews. Just wondering if these would be good or pointless to stack together thank you in advance.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im new to the forum and have never used a sarm before. I was wondering if anyone has used these in a stack together before. They all seem to be effective in their own ways based on reviews. Just wondering if these would be good or pointless to stack together thank you in advance.
They'd be fine to stack together, Osta can raise E2 so Erase pro+ (the DHAA version) would be a great addition for controlling that on cycle. Also tr1umph is one of the best additions i've ever had in my stack. OL puts out amazing stuff. Do you have proper PCT and cycle supports? Ostarine can shut down natural test production

frank12294

Awards
what would you suggest for pct i would run these three together for 60 days

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
what would you suggest for pct i would run these three together for 60 days
Clomid if you need a good source i just finished a PCT with CEM's clomid (theyre a sponsor only reason i can give source) so i know CEM's clomid is G2G at least. Run Clomid 50/50/37.5/25 (the 37.5 dosing is because CEM's clomid is 70ml at 37.5mg per ML it comes with an ancillary to measure, just simply do 1.3 ML first 2 weeks then 1 ml then .6ml) and throw in some Alphamax XT some Reduce XT and you're set!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd honestly use the Tr1umph in PCT, with a natty test booster and a SERM.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid if you need a good source i just finished a PCT with CEM's clomid (theyre a sponsor only reason i can give source) so i know CEM's clomid is G2G at least. Run Clomid 50/50/37.5/25 (the 37.5 dosing is because CEM's clomid is 70ml at 37.5mg per ML it comes with an ancillary to measure, just simply do 1.3 ML first 2 weeks then 1 ml then .6ml) and throw in some Alphamax XT some Reduce XT and you're set!
Good PCT setup there.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd honestly use the Tr1umph in PCT, with a natty test booster and a SERM.
Honestly if he has enough both during cycle and PCT it would be perfect, the increased mTOR will help with on cycle muscle growth.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
warning reduce xt is strong as **** though take it more towards bed time, the goal is to gradually have cortisol lower throughout the day as cortisol is needed for energy and is what keeps you awake (hence why salivary cortisol is so high upon waking) i find taking it before bed on an intermittent fasting type diet style KILLS fat, and improves sleep while giving me optimal energy during the day.

frank12294

Awards
i have a pack of nolva left over can i use that instead of the clomid for this? also ive had good results with dpol test booster before i havent really played around with many boosters ive been strictly using monohydrate/kre alk and a clean diet. should i throw that in with the reduce xt? thanks for the replies

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i have a pack of nolva left over can i use that instead of the clomid for this? also ive had good results with dpol test booster before i havent really played around with many boosters ive been strictly using monohydrate/kre alk and a clean diet. should i throw that in with the reduce xt? thanks for the replies
Depends how much Nolva, is it RC or Pharma? Personally i feel like anything with DAA in PCT can negatively impact recovery without prolactin aids, because anecdotally DAA has increased prolactin in many people. SO if you stack it with something like Inhibit-P or Prolactrone sure, But yeah the nolva dosage for caps are whether its pharma or RC will be the deciding factor

frank12294

Awards
the nolva is pharma, so im gonna try to look for a booster with no DAA i guess

frank12294

Awards
i see that the alphamax has no DAA in it, even though im taking the erase pro will my estro be too low considering the alphamax also has estro control?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
the nolva is pharma, so im gonna try to look for a booster with no DAA i guess
No, that's not what I said, DAA can work and well at that, but is also counterproductive due to it's other pathways, however if you inhibit those pathways via knowing the pathways they act on and using something to block those same pathways, you can get all the positive without the negative. Sup3r PCT by OL is great it has an amazing formula and has DAA, however it has built in prolactin control which makes it's inclusion of DAA very beneficial

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i see that the alphamax has no DAA in it, even though im taking the erase pro will my estro be too low considering the alphamax also has estro control?
Osta raises E2 so it's probably better and both of them contain DHAA so just use a half dose of the Erase pro and extend and use a full dose of Alphamax so that way erase pro can be run longer than Alphamax XT so it enables you to taper the DHAA and in turn limits possibility of estro rebound

frank12294

Awards
yeah you definitely are ive had such good results without supplements for so long i just figured this would be the year that i dabble into some effective ones properly.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
yeah you definitely are ive had such good results without supplements for so long i just figured this would be the year that i dabble into some effective ones properly.
Im personally not a fan of Osta i much prefer LGD over osta any day of the week, LGD's stronger but just as easy to bounce back from as SARM's doesnt hit gonadatropin's as hard

frank12294

Awards
do you recommend any specific LGD's im not starting the stack yet so im open to switching things around that are more effective, the only things i have in the mail right now are the Tr1umph and erase

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
do you recommend any specific LGD's im not starting the stack yet so im open to switching things around that are more effective, the only things i have in the mail right now are the Tr1umph and erase
I only recommend OL's LGD it's called Leg3nd it's pulled off market but you can still easily find it either here or some website i know one from texas has it still through their online site, i've only used OL's LGD and about 4-5 times at that so i can attest to quality, i personally would waste my time with Osta, also LGD doesn't raise E2 but it's always good to have erase on pro but id personally save it for a solo run after cycle unless you get any symptoms of high estro on cycle.

frank12294

Awards
do you think a solo run of the erase pro and tr1umph for 2 months would be beneficial before starting to cycle in the sarms

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
do you think a solo run of the erase pro and tr1umph for 2 months would be beneficial before starting to cycle in the sarms
That's okay I guess but it's definitely not the best natty run you can go for at all.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
what would be beneficial to add besides a sarm
Personally, Id go SNS X-gels, Tr1umph, some follidrone 2.0, i personally dont see the point of running erasepro+ without using a test booster if it's not for a cycle.. Alphamax XT would be far superior

frank12294

Awards
yeah i think thats the route ill go for now and save the sarm cycle for later on im just looking for a little extra boost after a plateau. a test booster erase pro and tr1umph should be decent. have you ever tried the str3ngth products from OL?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
yeah i think thats the route ill go for now and save the sarm cycle for later on im just looking for a little extra boost after a plateau. a test booster erase pro and tr1umph should be decent. have you ever tried the str3ngth products from OL?
Yes i have but str3ngth is not a test booster its epicatechin.

frank12294

Awards
right so would that be pointless to add into the stack instead of a test booster or add it with a test booster?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
right so would that be pointless to add into the stack instead of a test booster or add it with a test booster?
No epicatechin is an amazing supplement i personally would go with follidrone 2.0 over Str3ngth then throw in OL sup3r PCT

so something like this

2 bottle follidrone 2.0
2 bottle Sup3r PCT
the 2 tr1umph

you could get this stack for about $150-200 for a 2 month run and you'd make similar gains to a SARM with no suppression. That's just my opinion.

frank12294

Awards
that seems pretty solid, would you throw in the erase or use it by itself after

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
that seems pretty solid, would you throw in the erase or use it by itself after
Super PCT is already formulated with 3 Anti-e's so i may buy a joint support if you do that run too just incase performax has a great joint support i just bought its called joint support XT i believe. I have a few places you can get good deals on this also OL is having a 50% off flash sale so the Sup3r PCT can be dumb cheap if you order it within the next 2 days!

frank12294

Awards
Im taking a joint support at the moment im gonna get more of that and i hopped on the 50% off deal and got the tr1umph its a great deal by them lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im taking a joint support at the moment im gonna get more of that and i hopped on the 50% off deal and got the tr1umph its a great deal by them lol
Yeah so personally that'd be a dope natty cycle and if it's your first natty cycle youll make huge gains, ARA (x-gels) is amazing but start with a smaller stack then work up so you know how everything effects you.

frank12294

Awards
Thank you i really appreciate the help im gonna look into the ones you suggested tonight and i got the erase for real cheap so i could always save it for another run

frank12294

Awards
Because of the OL sale, im considering
2 bottles of str3ngth
2 bottles of tr1umph and
2 bottles of sup3r pct
And save the erase for later on this year
Do you think thats a good set up for some natty gains

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Because of the OL sale, im considering
2 bottles of str3ngth
2 bottles of tr1umph and
2 bottles of sup3r pct
And save the erase for later on this year
Do you think thats a good set up for some natty gains
Go for dermastrength or strength unleashed not normal strength absorptions a problem with epicatechin

frank12294

Awards
Yeah its the unleashed version i shouldve been specific and you said youve had good progress with that before?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah its the unleashed version i shouldve been specific and you said youve had good progress with that before?
It helps with vascularity and pumps for sure I feel like things like epicatechin and laxogenin are user dependent

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you referring to the designer steroid tr1umph (methyldiazirinol) or the newer natural anabolic powder???Youndbodybuil has given great advice, but I would skip the erase pro as arimistane will do little to nothing for your estrogen, thats what i've learned anyways from my experience with it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go for dermastrength or strength unleashed not normal strength absorptions a problem with epicatechin
FYI, Str3ngth is laxogenin not epicatechin, but your statement and advice still hold.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Are you referring to the designer steroid tr1umph (methyldiazirinol) or the newer natural anabolic powder???Youndbodybuil has given great advice, but I would skip the erase pro as arimistane will do little to nothing for your estrogen, thats what i've learned anyways from my experience with it
The new erase pro + has DHAA instead of arimistane if he had the arimistane version id say chuck it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
AndroRage Anabolics 2
AndroRage Supplements 21