Changing my mind question

ticopain

Awards
Hi guys, im new here. Im 31 years old. been training for about 2 and a half years and im an hard gainers, well im 6'3'' and 188 pound (was 165 when i started training). Oh and i speak french so sorry for bad english

Alright so recently i wanted to try a ph cycle and bought LG science bulking andro kit. I had read a bit about ph but not alot. Im now 1 week in the cycle but after reading more about those im feeling a bit bad, im a bit of an hypochondriac guy or a ***** if you prefer haha. I decided to give up on the idea since its now cutting my sleep time because im worried about my health and its not good when you training hard.

So the question, do i do the pct for 3 weeks still, my bet is i may as well do it i dont know much about pct and there side effect or anything.

Thanks

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
When you run the cycle , make sure you take some type
Of on cycle
Support product , that includes liver protection , prostate and blood pressure . Most of them do , that will
Minimize the side effects and actually if
It's 1-andro and 4-andro
Take mostly all sides away but everyone's different but there really a mild ph , I'm running higher doses now
Of them
Both and still barely have sides . Slight increase in BP but some sick gains . What kind of pct do you have right now ?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
When you run the cycle , make sure you take some type
Of on cycle
Support product , that includes liver protection , prostate and blood pressure . Most of them do , that will
Minimize the side effects and actually if
It's 1-andro and 4-andro
Take mostly all sides away but everyone's different but there really a mild ph , I'm running higher doses now
Of them
Both and still barely have sides . Slight increase in BP but some sick gains . What kind of pct do you have right now ?
You missed the point of his post....

He's French so he quit his cycle a week into it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say do a two week pct if you've only been running it for a week. two weeks should be plenty.