Tbol experience?

L

linuxjon

Awards
Hey guys,

Looking at prepping for my next meet. Am pretty set on pinning test. Decided against the Dbol kickstart because of the water weight and hair loss likelihood I've read.

In my research, I keep coming back to the idea Tbol might treat me right running the 3 weeks up to the meet (which would be around the 4-5 week of the test cycle). Doesn't sound like it bloats as much, and also seems to be easier on the hairline (even though I know any AAS can cause hairloss).

Anyone here who has run it at ~40mg or so like to give me feedback? Is it as likely to cause lethargy as dbol?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I haven't, so I'm in for info, but why not run it for like 4-6 weeks instead of 3?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I got a buddy that used and turned me into it... Stuff is insane! Definitely no lethargy and the strength gains were phenomenal! Only problem is when you weren't lifting, you kinda felt like you were the energizer bunny on crack because you are so hyped up on agressionn you feel like you'll throw up. I'm a football player and I use it for strength and lean size gains

H

Hawkwarrior

Awards
There is a company called anabolic outlaws and they have a product called tbol...I've wondered about this company...are they for real or a joke??, and what is tbol that y'all are talking about...thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There is a company called anabolic outlaws and they have a product called tbol...I've wondered about this company...are they for real or a joke??, and what is tbol that y'all are talking about...thanks
Actual turinabol, the steroid. None of that PH/legal crap

L

linuxjon

Awards
I haven't, so I'm in for info, but why not run it for like 4-6 weeks instead of 3?
That's what I actually decided on. Ended up settling on enough to run something like 40/60/60/60/60. Will probably log this.

I got a buddy that used and turned me into it... Stuff is insane! Definitely no lethargy and the strength gains were phenomenal! Only problem is when you weren't lifting, you kinda felt like you were the energizer bunny on crack because you are so hyped up on agressionn you feel like you'll throw up. I'm a football player and I use it for strength and lean size gains
I'm looking forward to this. Your post is what sold me on trying it.

How long did the "energizer bunny" aggression last with each dose? May dose it all pre-gym so I'm not walking around work like that.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I'd say less likely than dbol to cause lethargy since it's typically regarded as not as harsh. Most run it for 6 weeks and use it to put on some size while also getting the dry/hard look that some orals are good at.

Math33

Math33

Awards
If youre going to use tbol, id use it for 5-6 weeks. Personnaly the best of it was weeks 3 to 5

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre going to use tbol, id use it for 5-6 weeks. Personnaly the best of it was weeks 3 to 5
I've used tbol a number of times.

It and its little brother hdrol are my favorite compounds.

Typical beginner dosage for it is 60-80mg.

At that dose you probably won't notice it until about week 3, 2 if your lucky.

4 weeks you'll want 80mg. Weeks 1-4

L

linuxjon

Awards
I've used tbol a number of times.

It and its little brother hdrol are my favorite compounds.

Typical beginner dosage for it is 60-80mg.

At that dose you probably won't notice it until about week 3, 2 if your lucky.

4 weeks you'll want 80mg. Weeks 1-4
So say you had 100 tabs of 20mg. What would be the best bang for the buck to use them, in your opinion?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So say you had 100 tabs of 20mg. What would be the best bang for the buck to use them, in your opinion?
Depends on how long you want to run it.

3 per day gives you 60mg 33 days
4 per day gives you 80mg 25 days.

I'd personally go with 60 for 4 weeks.

But seeing how you have 3 weeks (21days)up to the meet, you could go for the 80mg.

L

linuxjon

Awards
Depends on how long you want to run it.

3 per day gives you 60mg 33 days
4 per day gives you 80mg 25 days.

I'd personally go with 60 for 4 weeks.

But seeing how you have 3 weeks (21days)up to the meet, you could go for the 80mg.
I'll probably go with the 60/day for the duration then. Thanks.

Looking forward to this.

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Test E
Weeks 4-7: 60mg Tbol

Should be good. Hoping to see some big numbers on my lifts.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, let us know how it goes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
W Anabolics 4
C Anabolics 2
J Cycle Logs 150