Pinning prohormones?

thatonekid

thatonekid

Awards
Is it possible? One of my buddies has pretty significant amounts of pure 1-andro, Epiandro, and 4-Andro powder. Do they have to go through first pass metabolism to become active, or can you pin them like you would any other anabolic?

I have pretty much unlimited access to these, and was wondering if it's biochemically possible. I mean of course you could shove it in your muscle if you wanted to, but would it work?

If not i'll probably just end up running 400/400/600 orally of 1, 4, and epi.

blahdeeblah

Awards
Snort it. Or just sprinkle some on your cereal like sugar. One tablespoon of each. Epic gains in one week.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's possible to do, and yes it would enhance results.

thatonekid

thatonekid

Awards
Would there be a specific way i would have to complex it? Or just ~4% benzyl alc and carrier oil like you would suspend test?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be a specific way i would have to complex it? Or just ~4% benzyl alc and carrier oil like you would suspend test?
I don't know how well the compounds will suspend in oil, I would do some research to see how much regular DHEA can be suspended in oil. From there, once you know how much you can fit in oil, I'd go 2-3% BA and 15% BB in a solid carrier like Grapeseed Oil

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could, but why go through the hassle of pinning several times a day on a very weak compound?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could, but why go through the hassle of pinning several times a day on a very weak compound?
the fact that they're not esterfied does make this completely uselss.

as for very weak compound, we'll have to agree to disagree there. we've repeatedly been having end users report 10lbs+ in only 4 weeks using moderate doses of these compounds. They're anything but weak.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

as for very weak compound, we'll have to agree to disagree there. we've repeatedly been having end users report 10lbs+ in only 4 weeks using moderate doses of these compounds. They're anything but weak.
Lack of ester wasn't my point of contention. Just saying that multiple pins each day get painful and annoying.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lack of ester wasn't my point of contention. Just saying that multiple pins each day get painful and annoying.
The lack of the ester is the only reason why you'd have to pin multiple times per day is what I meant to infer.

If you could synthesize 1-DHEA enanthate, you'd only need to inject 2x/week. But just like testosterone base (no ester), blood levels of this compound upon injection would last 1-2 hours max.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lack of the ester is the only reason why you'd have to pin multiple times per day is what I meant to infer.

If you could synthesize 1-DHEA enanthate, you'd only need to inject 2x/week. But just like testosterone base (no ester), blood levels of this compound upon injection would last 1-2 hours max.
You can get it...as 1-T cyp.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct if I'm wrong, but isn't the parent conversion of 1-DHEA 1-T?
yes, 1-dhea converts to 1-androstenediole + 1-androstenedione, and then into 1-Testosterone.

injecting 1-andro would ultimately allow it to convert to 1-testosterone, however the diole/diones have their own anabolic implications as well.

injecting 1-test cyp would be a much better idea overall due to it being esterfied and it already being the target hormone. from the OP however, it didn't sound like this was something he was considering.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, 1-dhea converts to 1-androstenediole + 1-androstenedione, and then into 1-Testosterone.

injecting 1-andro would ultimately allow it to convert to 1-testosterone, however the diole/diones have their own anabolic implications as well.

injecting 1-test cyp would be a much better idea overall due to it being esterfied and it already being the target hormone. from the OP however, it didn't sound like this was something he was considering.
That's what I thought.

linuxjon

Awards

Weight gain in and of itself doesn't mean much. Was it mostly water weight? Was it placebo effect of people on their first cycle just eating more?

I can tell you I was holding a LOT (5-6lbs) of water weight from just 4-andro. None of that was real muscle gain. It seems to be better at upping my estrogen levels than it did at actually being a mass gainer.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight gain in and of itself doesn't mean much. Was it mostly water weight? Was it placebo effect of people on their first cycle just eating more?

I can tell you I was holding a LOT (5-6lbs) of water weight from just 4-andro. None of that was real muscle gain. It seems to be better at upping my estrogen levels than it did at actually being a mass gainer.
well 4-andro converts to testosterone, which ultimately converts to estrogen, so its definitely a wet compound.

1-andro does not convert to estrogen, so the gains are all dry from it.

check out the logs on this site from our LG 1-ANDRO, Hi-tech 1-AD, and now our 1-Testosterone and Superdrol products. The reviews are incredible from both novice users as well as seasoned vets