1 & 4 Andro / T3 Cycle

Willtolift

Awards
I am considering running an 8 week cycle of OL 1-Andro & 4-Andro dosed at 660mgs both weekly...
Prior to starting I am going to get my body switched back over to ketosis (Dave Palumbo cutting diet) which always works well for me when cutting. I will run ECA for about two weeks prior to starting the Andros. I am not tapering up, I'll run the 660mgs on both 1/4 Andros the whole way through. (Next go around won't be Andros and probably just test dosed around 600mgs weekly), but I read so many people getting decent results from the DHEA based PH that I figure they should work well for maintaining mass and strength while running a moderate dose of T3...
I want to run T3 starting on week three, dosed at about 75-100mgs daily split into three to four doses. Of course I'll be using a SERM or two and at least one OTC for PCT along with some thyroid support supplements. Anyone have any advice or experience with either of the board sponsers for researchers researching SERMs or T3?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to run T3 starting on week three, dosed at about 75-100mgs daily split into three to four doses.
Dang son, is this going to be like a 5 day cut? Gonna' be looking skeletal mighty quick at that dose of T3! :)

On a more serious note, have you used T3 before? Even with the andros dosed that high I have my doubts about being able to preserve as much muscle as possible. I never cared much for T3 even with low/moderately dosed testosterone.

Willtolift

Awards
No, I haven't lol... But I am glad you said something. I don't want to turn into the Crypt Keeper. You think a lower dose of T3 would be effective? Maybe 25mcg lol I just noticed I put mgs...