BEGINNER steroids for cutting cycle (help)

C

crazy_leggz

Awards
Ok guys here's the deal. I am planning a cutting cycle within the next 2 months and want to start off with the beginner cycle nothing too drastic. I'm looking just to tone up a bit more, but not look like a fitness model or someone who competes in NPC (if that makes sense). I've been doing research for the past 2yrs and ready to take the plunge. I know diet, and cardio blah blah I just want to harden up and hold on to muscle while I'm in a calorie deficient.

I'm 25 yrs old, 5'11, 220lbs, and been lifting for about 9yrs now. I've done cycles of 4andro, spawn rx, trenavar, epi-andro, and msten (surprisingly I still had my libido when I was using these compounds).

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever looked into 11-oxo? Pretty mild (even though you've already ran some strong ph's). But Spartan Lean just did me fantastic on a cut at 3 caps per day.

It is 110mg of 11-oxo and 110mg of 7-DHEA per cap.

Just missed a 20% off sale unfortunately though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But if by "steroids" you mean you're are looking for something more than ph's, just simple Test and good diet/training will pull things together nicely.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Consider Test, Tren, Mast
For first injectable cycle you should just run the Test. 20mg/day nolva will assist in weight loss while keeping estrogen controlled as well.
Dosage for drugs are not one size fits all but there are some general recommendations.

C

crazy_leggz

Awards
Dave and Dma, you guys are awesome!! I was actually just considering the test only cycle as the recommended cycle. On that note, will a low dosage be suitable than rather than 500mg? Or just keep it at the 500?

AND last question. Would you guys recommend winstrol? I remember I did a 2 month cut 3 years ago and looked like a crack head lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis+11-oxo is supposedly a great cutting/recomp stack...I'll be running triumphalis soon, so keep your eye out for my log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dave and Dma, you guys are awesome!! I was actually just considering the test only cycle as the recommended cycle. On that note, will a low dosage be suitable than rather than 500mg? Or just keep it at the 500?

AND last question. Would you guys recommend winstrol? I remember I did a 2 month cut 3 years ago and looked like a crack head lol
350-500mg/week is what I would shoot for.

But yes, 350 Test/week and 40-60mg Winny/day would be great.

Assuming you support accordingly. At that dose of Test with the Winny it should require a minimal AI dose. And a good cycle support for the Winny as well.

Feel free to shoot me a PM man

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

From your goals in the OP I wouldn't touch the winstrol and I would keep the test at 500mg per week. With the test in your system you will carry a bit of water so you definitely won't look like a crackhead haha. Eating at maintenance or below while on the test will give you what you're looking for as long as you train hard and stay consistent.

DMA was quicker than me lol. You will be happy with either advice man.