Halodrol- PH advice

jbiggs4545

Awards
Hey all,
First time post as well as first time PH use. Before the recent 2 years I lifted religiously, however, the past 2 years and recent events had taken me away from it. I was hoping to get some advice on if this would be an appropriate stack considering all of my specific variables. I use to drink,smoke, and take my ADHD medicine adderall regularly within this 2 year lapse. Needless to say, I've quit all of the above going on two weeks now and have begun hitting the gym within these two weeks as well (Feeling Incredible thus far!). So, with all of that being said, here are my essential questions...

Is it too soon to hop on a PH cycle? If so, what are the risks or general concerns?
What kind of diet would be best? (Macro, keto, or flexible...could use a solid input on this department as I know diet is 90% of the battle)
Is this stack adequate?

My goal is to Recomp. Putting back on some of my muscle I once had while dropping BF.
Stats: Age: 26 Height: 6'0 Weight: 215ibs BF-25%
I lift anywhere from 45min-1hr. (Cardio- taking dog for walks upwards to 3 miles)

My cycle:
Vital Labs- Halo V: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Vital Labs- Stanodrol: 200/400/600/600/800/800

Cycle Support:
Assualt Labs-Blockade
Vital Labs- Joyful Joints
Vital Labs- Vital BCAA
Optimum Nutrition- Whey Protein

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate: 20/20/10/10
Driven Sports- Lean Xtreme
Purus Labs-Dpol
Vital Labs: 3xPCT

Thank you for any input you can provide! Just looking for some experienced advise!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you already have your cycle supports and PCT compounds on hand, that's not a bad stack at all. I would include a natty anabolic, such as CEL Epi-plex. It's a non proprietary epicatechin and you know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting. You would continue to increase the hard worked gains with this product.