Transdermal epi/tren

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, for my cuttingI'm going to run an epistane/trenavar cycle. In the research of the products, my eyes lied downn on epistane and trenavar from transformation labs. Are both transdermal,90 ml, epi 15mg and tren 45mg per serving (one serving is 1ml).
The cycle:
Epistane 30/30/45/45/45/45
Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
To add stanodrol or epiandro for letargy, libido issues

Another option is to get Epitreno by Black Label. It consists of 12,5mg epi, 25mg tren and 200mg stanodrol all in a single pill for 90 pills a bottle. Here should buy 2 bottle for the 6 weeks cycle.
On this:
Epistane 37,5/37,5/50/50/50/50
Tren 75/75/100/100/100/100
Stano 600/600/800/800/800/800

What do you think is the better choice? Is TD more bioavailable and less toxic on the liver?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the TD versions of both of those recently. Subbed for the conversation :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane molecular weight is too high to be effective as a td. I see they also make td osta and osta has a mol of around 600?! Someone skipped a few research classes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So epistane pills and TD tren is gtg. Thanks. How dosing TD tren and how much to be effective? Same as oral?
Yes but should be way more effective than oral trenavar

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what do you think about the other option (epitreno by Black Label)?
Both are new brands that I have absolutely no experience with. I know I wouldn't buy anything from a company that makes a td osta is all I can really say tbh.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Both are new brands that I have absolutely no experience with. I know I wouldn't buy anything from a company that makes a td osta is all I can really say tbh.
You are absolutely right. Sadly Tr3n OL is nowhere to find.......I could get epistane OL and try to find tren by a legit brand

S

Spanner

Awards
Yates, regarding TD Ostarine, I have seen a proposed study by a big pharma company looking at ostarine transdermal.cannot remember details but I assume it is possible

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yates, regarding TD Ostarine, I have seen a proposed study by a big pharma company looking at ostarine transdermal.cannot remember details but I assume it is possible
yes it is possible- however most wont due to issues of mixing correctly and exact amounts to be used. something you don't really want to play with if you haven't a clue as to the dosages and measurements

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its possible with microneedle patches and that's about it. Osta is literally double the max molecular weight for transdermal application. If you have any info that says otherwise then I would love to see that, would be a scientific breakthrough.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Steroids - The science Behind It

Just adding a bit to the discussion. I learned quite a bit myself as I put this post together. Hope you all enjoy the read. I'm happy to be corrected if need be....

Molar Mass

MK-2866 (Ostarine) has a molar mass of 389.33. (1) (2) (3)

The original DS Epitiostanol has a molar mass of 306.51. (1) (2)

The Epistane DS as we know it has a listed molar mass of 320.53 (1)

Fun fact - water has a molar mass of 18.01 g/mol. (1)

For a complete compositional mass breakdown of each compound, go HERE and plug in the corresponding chemical formula seen below. I included some comparisons as well:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) = C19H14F3N3O3
Epitiostanol = C19H30OS
Epistane = C20H32OS
11-Ketotestosterone = C19H26O3
Tranavar/Trendione = C18H20O2

What we know is that successful TD drugs are suggested to need a molar mass of ~ 300 daltons (g/mol) or less to be highly effective. (1)

Most of the TD steroids or prohormones on the market today have a molar mass of around 300 g/mol or lower. For reference, see below.

4-DHEA/1-DHEA = 288.42 (1)
Formestane = 302.41 (1)
Trenavar/Trendione = 268.35 (1)
11-Ketotestosterone = 302.41 (1)

We also know that 500 daltons (1 dalton = g/mol) is generally considered to be the upper limiit for molar mass of a compound before it can no longer be absorbed through the skin under normal circumstances. Medical innovation is however breaking down some of those barriers. (1) (2)

Melting Point (MP)

The next thing we tend to look at for a candidate for transdermal drug delivery is melting point. It is generally considered that a compound should have a MP of equal to or less than 150* C. This is not a hard and fast number though as 11-Ketotestosterone has a MP of 186*C. (1) (2)

The MP of the discussed componds, a well as some other noted componds is listed below:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) = 70 - 74* C
Epistane = 168 - 169* C
11-Ketotestosterone = 186 - 187* C
Trenavar/Trendione = 33 - 37* C

Lipophilicity

Lipophilicity explained

It is noted that compounds that have a moderate or high lipohilic nature tend to absorb better through the Dermis, but more specifically through the Stratum Corneum and the Epidermis.

I can't speak to the specific hydrophilic nature of the compounds in question. Having said that, we know that adding absorption enhancers (with moderate to high lipophilicity) will allow for easier penetration through the skin. Popular agents that are used for this enhancement are terpenes such as Limonene and Nerolidol. In fact, you will find these two enhancers (among others) in some of the top TD steroids and supplements on the market today. To better explain the process, here are some excerpts for the referenced study. (1)

Transdermal drug delivery has attracted much attention as an alternative to intravenous and oral methods of delivery. But the main barrier is stratum corneum. Terpenes classes of chemical enhancers are used in transdermal formulations for facilitating penetration of drugs. The aim of the study is to evaluate terpenes as skin penetration enhancers and correlate its relationship with permeation and lipophilicity. In this study, alfuzosin hydrochloride (AH) hydrogels were prepared with terpenes using Taguchi orthogonal array experimental design. The formulations contained one of eight terpenes, based on their lipophilicity (log P 2.13-5.36).
The rank order of enhancement effect was shown as nerolidol > farnesol > limonene > linalool > geraniol > carvone > fenchone > menthol.
It was found that small alcoholic terpenes with high degree of unsaturation enhance permeation of hydrophilic drugs, liquid terpenes enhance better than solid terpenes and terpenes with high lipophilicity are good penetration enhancers.

Conclusion

Both Epistane and Ostarine appear to be candidates for use in a transdermal application, with proper enhancement methods used. I can't speak to how successful they would be.

Having said that, the purpose of 17-alpha-alkylated/methylated steroids, such as Epistane, is to allow for them to bypass the destructive nature of being metabolized in the liver. As we know, 17-aa steroids are quite potent when ingested orally and I'm not sure that having one in a TD delivery system would be that much better, especially when considering the negatives of a TD delivery vehicle. Those negatives being transference (to clothes or other people), having to apply the lotion daily, as well as common issues such as rash and irritation from the TD lotion. I guess in theory more would make it to the bloodstream through the skin but it will all end up in the same place eventually. I don't necessarily see the point...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just adding a bit to the discussion. I learned quite a bit myself as I put this post together. Hope you all enjoy the read. I'm happy to be corrected if need be....

Molar Mass

Fun fact - water has a molar mass og 18.01 g/mol. (1)

For a complete compositional mass breakdown of each compound, go HERE and plug in the corresponding chemical formula seen below. I included some comparisons as well:

Epitiostanol = C19H30OS
Epistane = C20H32OS

What we know is that successful TD drugs are suggested to need a molar mass of ~ 300 daltons (g/mol) or less to be highly effective. (1)

Most of the TD steroids or prohormones on the market today have a molar mass of around 300 g/mol or lower. For reference, see below.

Formestane = 302.41 (1)

We also know that 500 daltons (g/mol) is generally considered to be the upper limiit for molar mass of a compound before it can no longer be absorbed through the skin under normal circumstances. Medical innovation is however breaking down some of those barriers. (1) (2)

Melting Point (MP)

The next thing we tend to look at for a candidate for transdermal drug delivery is melting point. It is generally considered that a compound should have a MP of equal to or less than 150* C. This is not a hard and fast number though as 11-Ketotestosterone has a MP of 186*C. (1) (2)

The MP of the discussed componds, a well as some other noted componds is listed below:

Epistane = 168 - 169* C

Lipophilicity

Liphophilicity explained

It is noted that compounds that have a moderate or high lipohilic nature tend to absorb better through the Dermis, but more specifically through the Stratum Corneum and the Epidermis.

I can't speak to the specific hydrophilic nature of the compounds in question. Having said that, we know that adding absorption enhancers (with moderate to high lipophilicity) will allow for easier penetration through the skin. Popular agents that are used for this enhancement are terpenes such as Limonene and Nerolidol. In fact, you will find these two enhancers (among others) in some of the top TD steroids and supplements on the market today. To better explain the process, here are some excerpts for the referenced study. (1)

Conclusion

Both Epistane and Ostarine appear to be candidates for use in a transdermal application, with proper enhancement methods used. I can't speak to how successful they would be.

Having said that, the purpose of 17-alpha-alkylated/methylated steroids, such as Epistane, is to allow for them to bypass the destructive nature of being metabolized in the liver. As we know, 17-aa steroids are quite potent when ingested orally and I'm not sure that having one in a TD delivery system would be that much better, especially when considering the negatives of a TD delivery vehicle. Those negatives being transference (to clothes or other people), having to apply the lotion daily, as well as common issues such as rash and irritation from the TD lotion. I guess in theory more would make it to the bloodstream through the skin but it will all end up in the same place eventually. I don't necessarily see the point...
Great post

S

Spanner

Awards
Ok maybe it was not Ostarine but AUSRM-057 in a study sponsored by Novartis ( cannot post link) on eureka let.org

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Molar Mass

Fun fact - water has a molar mass of 18.01 g/mol. (1)

Epitiostanol = C19H30OS
Epistane = C20H32OS

Formestane = 302.41 (1)

We also know that 500 daltons (1 dalton = g/mol) is generally considered to be the upper limiit for molar mass of a compound before it can no longer be absorbed through the skin under normal circumstances. Medical innovation is however breaking down some of those barriers. (1) (2)

Melting Point (MP)

Epistane = 168 - 169* C

Lipophilicity

Lipophilicity explained

Conclusion

look at this, you come in here and steal yates84 and my thunder with all your mid evil chemistry talk. daltons this and daltons that and your theories. Go figure out a way to apply a trans dermal form of pepperoni- dam you :toofunny:

seriously though, excellent post bro,

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
At least I decided to run this:
OL Epistane
30/45/45/45/45/45
TD Trenavar Transformation Labs
90/135/135/135/135/135
OL Super Epi Elite (Epiandro)
500/750/750/750/750/750

Cycle Protect
OL Arimacare Pro
5g taurine

Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OL Super Pct
Formestane
0/0/50/50/100/100

What about this cutting cycle? Yates or anyone else will be appreciated

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Epistane
30/45/45/45/45/45
90/135/135/135/135/135
500/750/750/750/750/750

Cycle Protect
OL Arimacare Pro
5g taurine

Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OL Super Pct
Formestane
0/0/50/50/100/100

That looks obsoletely solid to me! The only thing for me is I don't know to much about transformation labs, but if they are g2g then it's great.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
My concern is about Tren and Epiandro dosing. I'm wondering if 90 for Tren and 500 for epiandro is enough for all the cycle. This is my 3th cycle.
As for Tren brand that and Nano Tren by Assault Labs are the only choices on my loyal store at the moment.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My concern is about Tren and Epiandro dosing. I'm wondering if 90 for Tren and 500 for epiandro is enough for all the cycle. This is my 3th cycle.
As for Tren brand that and Nano Tren by Assault Labs are the only choices on my loyal store at the moment.
Those doses are solid bro, should be a great run for you

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
OL Epistane
30/45/45/45/45/45
90/135/135/135/135/135
500/750/750/750/750/750

Cycle Protect
OL Arimacare Pro
5g taurine

Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
OL Super Pct
Formestane
0/0/50/50/100/100

Fei, did you ever run/log this? Interested how the TD Tren performed...

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
I ve used two bottles of epitreno last year for summer shredding, man the best cycle ever!! In therms of fat loss and recomp. Ended with really nice veins in my lower abs. Probably your best bet will be td tren and oral epi, with oral stano.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
And what about change formestane for exotherm? Cycle seems perfect to me.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]

Another picture of the results of this fantastic cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You getting these compounds in the UK?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Stating 3th week of pct (25mg clomid, Sup3r Pct OL, Reduce Xt Sns, 50mg formestane). Diet Psmf/Blackburn continuing this week and raise macros from the next