frontloading orals

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if one were to begin a 3 month test e cycle with an oral bulker like dbol or abombs at the front, could one start the oral a week before the first injection or should one start taking the oral on the first injection day.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
You could if you wanted to, I really don't see any reason not to. But generally kickstart orals like dbol and drol kick in fast enough that I don't worry about it...but frontloading the longer estered injectables is another story, I would say if you want to frontload something, frontload the test.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
What I am really getting at is if three weeks is enough time for the test e to kick in or is four needed. If one started a four week frontload of an oral a week before the first injection, then that would leave 3 weeks for the test e to kick in before the oral is portion is over.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different. Especially in regards to esters. I like to be on the safe side and make sure my oral is still being run while I know the test is kicking in this meaning I'm starting to get actual gains from my test...not just sides...or I'll find myself losing strength, size...

Test e can take anywhere from 2-7 weeks to "kick in" depending on the user. Just wait till you get all your stuff for your cycle before you start.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
so like neuro said....if frontloading anything, it should be the test e.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you aren't talking about frontloading the orals .. you're talking about jumpstarting the cycle

frontloading = taking large dosages for the first week or more to get blood levels up quicker

jumpstarting aka kickstarting = using something quick acting to see gains until the longer acting **** kicks in

its really just semantics in the end i suppose

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
correct glen, pardon my aas newbie status. just an inquiring mind.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
you aren't talking about frontloading the orals .. you're talking about jumpstarting the cycle

frontloading = taking large dosages for the first week or more to get blood levels up quicker

jumpstarting aka kickstarting = using something quick acting to see gains until the longer acting **** kicks in

its really just semantics in the end i suppose
Damn lawyers...make everything so technical :D

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would say you should give the enan 4 weeks to kick in.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
You could if you wanted to, I really don't see any reason not to. But generally kickstart orals like dbol and drol kick in fast enough that I don't worry about it...but frontloading the longer estered injectables is another story, I would say if you want to frontload something, frontload the test.
Its not uncommon to frontload anavar (see glenihan for terminology :) ).

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
syr---i never knew this....what kind of dosage have you heard? 100mg ed or more?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
syr---i never knew this....what kind of dosage have you heard? 100mg ed or more?
Hmm 80 for the first 2 weeks on a 40mg cycle.
I dont think i'll do that, not sure.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
If you got the extra why not try it out....I suppose it takes awhile for var to build up i your system? I've heard of guys using 200mg a day as a standalone.....and it definately works at that dosage :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 0
Jasen Anabolics 28
Anabolics 0