Stop cycle question

Donkey111

Awards
I've been running the new Superdrol by HiTech for 2.5 days at recommended dosage (5 caps total), along with arimacare pro at half dose. I've broken out in red spots and rashes and thinking I should just stop. Just wondering if I need to do a full pct with clomid or if I'll be fine. I have Alphamax Xt and reduce Xt on hand also. Thanks for any input.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At only 2.5 days you probably don't even need a pct. If you wanted you could run a pct a 7 day pct or something to be on the safe side.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
VaughnTrue

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to do anything for PCT at this point.
Sounds like you've had an allergic reaction.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I thought the recommended dosage for "Superdrol" was 2 caps, or 3-4 if you want to push it?

Have you used Arimicare pro before? It has plenty of plant extracts in it and you are probably allergic to one of them.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I thought the recommended dosage for "Superdrol" was 2 caps, or 3-4 if you want to push it?

Have you used Arimicare pro before? It has plenty of plant extracts in it and you are probably allergic to one of them.
I think he was saying he's on the 3rd day, 2 caps per day, only took the first cap of the 3rd day, so 5 caps total.

Donkey111

Awards
Yes 2 caps a day for 2.5 days, so a total of 5 caps. I have not used Arimicare before, so it may be due to that. I also started using a new body wash, so it could be that. I just figured I'd be safe and stop till it's taken care of, wanted to get opinions on PCT- might as well save everything for later if I don't need to use it now.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I think he was saying he's on the 3rd day, 2 caps per day, only took the first cap of the 3rd day, so 5 caps total.
You're right, good call. If nobody minds, I'd like to blame my low-carb day for the miscue. :]

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
OP, if I were you, I would just stop everything all together. Probably fine without a PCT. You may be reacting to something in the arimicare. Possibly look around for another cycle support.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yes 2 caps a day for 2.5 days, so a total of 5 caps. I have not used Arimicare before, so it may be due to that. I also started using a new body wash, so it could be that. I just figured I'd be safe and stop till it's taken care of, wanted to get opinions on PCT- might as well save everything for later if I don't need to use it now.
As mentioned, no PCT required, you're good to go.

I would attempt the "Superdol" later with a different cycle support product. CEL cycle Assist is a great alternative if you want to try it out with the Superdrol next time.

Donkey111

Awards
Ok sounds good to me, thank you guys for the input!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I thought superdrol from htp wasn't liver toxic?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2.5 days? Lol these are DHEA products ffs right? Of course you don't need to PCT good god man lol

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
2.5 days? Lol these are DHEA products ffs right? Of course you don't need to PCT good god man lol
This is what happens when people have no idea what they are doing or using and simply use compounds based on "recommendations" and bro-science reviews.