OCT necessary for low dose Ostar1ne?

V

Vioros

Awards
Hello guys,
Like the title implies, is it necessary to rub and Oct like ar1macare-pro during an ostar1ne cycle? 15-20mg? I would use it during a cut for muscle protection. What are your thoughts? However the pct will be included. I though about tamoxifen and super pct. However if the nipples are getting puffy I have some tamoxifen on hand during the cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys,
Like the title implies, is it necessary to rub and Oct like ar1macare-pro during an ostar1ne cycle? 15-20mg? I would use it during a cut for muscle protection. What are your thoughts? However the pct will be included. I though about tamoxifen and super pct. However if the nipples are getting puffy I have some tamoxifen on hand during the cycle
No it is not strictly necessary. Cycle support is always a sound addition for general health markers but not urgently needed in most cases with Ostarine

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys,
And you are spot on with your pct plan:). Very simple and mild cycle yet effective for your purposes, although you didn't list the cycle length.

V

Vioros

Awards
Thought about 8 weeks of cut. With 15 to 20mg. Would you suggest ostar1ne by Olympus labs in pill form or rather a well reputated rl company?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought about 8 weeks of cut. With 15 to 20mg. Would you suggest ostar1ne by Olympus labs in pill form or rather a well reputated rl company?
I would absolutely choose OL Osta over an RC any day. OL tests ALL their raw materials through a 3rd party so you can have peace of mind about what you are ingesting. Some RC's will provide testing results as well. OL has a fantastic reputation for quality and efficacy. The other thing is value. The value of OL Osta os pretty hard to beat:).

V

Vioros

Awards
Something not so suppressive as an addition? I'm not sure if I should use endurashred or simply ostarine. Are there other non suppressive stacks?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something not so suppressive as an addition? I'm not sure if I should use endurashred or simply ostarine. Are there other non suppressive stacks?
Try adding Epiandrosterone to your Ostarine cycle..