Ghar1ne Discontinued?

Dmcooper

Awards
I'm seeing a lot of sites saying they are out of stock. Did Olympus UK discontinue Ghar1ne?
If they did, why? Are the raws expensive? Were there any bad side effects? Are the companies afraid that the sarms will be banned soon?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
We decided we would refocus the brand on andros and other dhea compounds, at least for the meantime.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further concerns.

Dmcooper

Awards
Thanks for the response! I was just curious what is going on with MK.
Olympus is my favorite and I'm glad you guys are focusing on andros because I feel like those are the most important products on the market right now and you guys always bring us the highest dose for the lowest cost!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the response! I was just curious what is going on with MK.
Olympus is my favorite and I'm glad you guys are focusing on andros because I feel like those are the most important products on the market right now and you guys always bring us the highest dose for the lowest cost!
We try!

I wont get into specifics given the current subforum we are in, but we have a number of andros at market currently, and several more due for release.

Check out the Olympus UK subforum for more details.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
We decided we would refocus the brand on andros and other dhea compounds, at least for the meantime.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further concerns.
Is this also true for the UK/EU market? Hopefully not....