Recomp/cutting cycle advice

MailManMuscle

MailManMuscle

Awards
OK, so it's been a while since my last PH run, about 6 years or so with Superdrol. Before that I used Masteron and DMZ, when I was 19 without on cycle or PCT...yes I know that was a bad idea now that I'm 32. I also experimented with test cyp for a cycle as well at 23, still with very little knowledge. I say that just to give a little background.

Now on to my question. Of the products I list below, which combo would be best for a recomp? I'm not looking for major strength right now either. I am currently 170@ 12% bf and would like to stay 170 but end up around 5-6% bf. The lowest I've been was 9%. So I want to drop about 12 lbs bf and gain about 12 lbs lean mass.
Here are the products I currently have on hand:

Primeval Labs: 1-Andro Max V2, 4-Andro Max, EpiAndro, Super Laxo, Mega Cycle
Hardcore Formulation: Osta, S4
Hard Rock Supplements: R-Andro Shred

I have enough of each to run an 8 week cycle, of course not all at the same time :)

As for PCT:
Primeval Labs: Mega Test, Erosion
also have research chem tamox citrate coming

I have not tried to do a recomp before so even advice on cals would be helpful. I'm planning on staying around 3000 cals/day at 35% P / 45% C / 20% F, also cycling carbs if necessary.
I tend to carry more fat in my chest and ab area.

So, since its been 6 years since I have ran a PH and never a SARM, what would be the best?

I generally stick to training with weights 5 days per week, martial arts 2, and HIIT or steady state cardio 3 days.

Other supps will be the standard whey, creatine, glutamine, BCAA, fish oil, joint supp, Multi.

I'm planning on starting this May 1. If anyone is interested in me running a log, let me know and I will keep details and post pics...maybe, never been one to post pics online but I may do it for you guys....and gals :)

Thanks in advance!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
You said "now on to my question" but still didn't really ask a question. Are you asking which of those products will help you drop/gain the 12lbs of LBM?

So far your on the right track by having a serm on hand before doing anything.
Personally I'd use the laxo product as an addition to your PCT & add a few others such as Reduce XT epic unleashed to maintain gains post cycle.

Right now I'm running halo/tren/dermacrine and I'm up around 10lbs in 6 weeks but if your going to stick with the products you have on hand then somebody else with more familiarity with andros will have to chime in.

MailManMuscle

MailManMuscle

Awards
I guess I was framing the question with further info but yes, I'm wondering which combination of the compounds listed would best suit my goal as I've not used any of these before. I did read where others have used laxo in pct so that was a consideration. I will look in to the other products you mentioned for pct.