Critique My Plan Please

B

Brandon25

Awards
Okay, first i wasn't sure where to post this so if it needs to be moved feel free. I'm 24. 5'11 and weigh 173 at about 13%bf. Experienced lifter. Bench 275 etc. I'm currently cutting for Summer, but just now really zeroing in on my diet. Below is my plan for cutting followed by the more important question of which route to take when bulking once Summer ends. I've never taken anything other than whey to supplement my diet along with Pwo.

Cutting
1900 calories/day
220 protein
150 carb
Remainder fat

Supplements
Whey
PreJym
-----Considering HMB while cutting??------

I plan to cut down to about 8-9%bf and then begin bulking

For bulking I'm torn between which route to go as far as supps etc go.

I'm thinking either epi/laxo stack or 1-ad/4-ad stack.
Kinda leaning toward the epic/laxo stack since I'm new to whatever you wanna cal this lol.

As far as workout routine goes I do all pro intermediate routine. For those of you who don't know its mainly compound lifts with a little isolation work just like 90 percent of good plans. Any feedback regarding cutting and bulking and which routes to go would be appreciated. Open to any and all suggestions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't ran a supressive compund like 1ad and 4ad and are still unsure about it I would say go the natural anabolic route and maybe pick up ABE and anafuse for a bulk. If you want to run 1ad and 4ad I would suggest looking at super mandro and andro the giant stack. Make sure you have a serm for pct if you go that route.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Reply so Abe and anafuse with laxo/epi. Or in place of. Haven't read up on either u suggested yet.

B

Brandon25

Awards
I was thinking. Laxo/epi. Plus whey. Creatine. And multi

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reply so Abe and anafuse with laxo/epi. Or in place of. Haven't read up on either u suggested yet.
Hav you ever ran laxo, (-)epi, anafuse or ABE?

Ideally you want to run product solo, exepcially natty product, before stacking to se how and if they positively effect you.

B

Brandon25

Awards
I've never ran anything before. Just whey to supplement diet. My first step is to cut from 13 to 8 bf. I heard hmb would help with that? Figured 1900 calories. 220 p. 150c. Remainder fat. Plus some high intensity cardio along with my weight routine. Then supp with whey. And possibly get hmb?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran anything before. Just whey to supplement diet. My first step is to cut from 13 to 8 bf. I heard hmb would help with that? Figured 1900 calories. 220 p. 150c. Remainder fat. Plus some high intensity cardio along with my weight routine. Then supp with whey. And possibly get hmb?
Hmb would be a great addition to your stack, an anti catabolic would be very helpful. Please don't run 1, 4 andro without more knowledge on ph/ds and proper pct.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Hmb would be a great addition to your stack, an anti catabolic would be very helpful. Please don't run 1, 4 andro without more knowledge on ph/ds and proper pct.
gotcha here is my plan. First for cutting just cut calories like mentioned above and only use whey and hmb.

For bulking run ep1c unleashed along with laxo. I've heard OL is the way to go when purchasing them. Would i be better off with the oral or transdermal or does it matter. And your right I don't plan on running andros in the near future at all. Gonna try this natty anabolic stuff for bulking first. I've heard good things.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't see much from Laxo but I really enjoyed my Epi experiences.

X-Gels is another route you could go. Stack it with OL triumph for the carnitine salt and soy lecithin which will help you get the most out of your run. Do 1g preworkout on an empty stomach and don't take it on off days.

You can run it with ABE or something like CEL Epi-Plex too

B

Brandon25

Awards
Here is what i was considering stacking for 8 weeks

Epi tgbsupplements.com/?s=Ep1c&post_type=product )

Laxo tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-str3ngth-unleashed/)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotcha here is my plan. First for cutting just cut calories like mentioned above and only use whey and hmb.

For bulking run ep1c unleashed along with laxo. I've heard OL is the way to go when purchasing them. Would i be better off with the oral or transdermal or does it matter. And your right I don't plan on running andros in the near future at all. Gonna try this natty anabolic stuff for bulking first. I've heard good things.
HMB will help preserve muscle on a cut but won't do much in terms of changing body comp. your caloric deficit and cardio will do most of the work. If you wanted to add a natty product epic unleashed would definitely help. I notice more from the TD but they're both solid and results are on point.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB will help preserve muscle on a cut but won't do much in terms of changing body comp. your caloric deficit and cardio will do most of the work. If you wanted to add a natty product epic unleashed would definitely help. I notice more from the TD but they're both solid and results are on point.
Agree 100% on hmb. I love epic unleashed in caps but I don't mess with the td any more, it stains clothing real easy and I killed a few of my nice shirts just by sweating a little bit. If you do decide to go with the td ( because oral td combo is excellent) I suggest the inner thighs as your application area and wear dark colored boxers/underwear.

B

Brandon25

Awards
Is laxo/ep1c unleashed a decent stack for bulking or is something else suggested? Planning on running that as Summer ends. In the meantime I'm gonna cut and just take Hmb and whey to supplement

B

Brandon25

Awards
Gotta find a good deal on ep1c unleashed and laxo. Figure when I bulk after summer I'll run this for 8 weeks starting in maybe september.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS REDUCE XT is great for cutting. It controls cortisol and is used by many not only for PCT, but for periods during cutting and losing fat. Run it for 8 weeks and you are good to go.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Gotta find a good deal on ep1c unleashed and laxo. Figure when I bulk after summer I'll run this for 8 weeks starting in maybe september.
Within the next week or so OL will be having a big sale.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS REDUCE XT is great for cutting. It controls cortisol and is used by many not only for PCT, but for periods during cutting and losing fat. Run it for 8 weeks and you are good to go.
^^another great option

B

Brandon25

Awards
^^another great option
So much information ha. I'm just looking for something inexpensive to assist with cutting goals. I'm about 12-13%bf and would like to reach 10% by June 1. 5'11 and weigh roughly 172-173

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much information ha. I'm just looking for something inexpensive to assist with cutting goals. I'm about 12-13%bf and would like to reach 10% by June 1. 5'11 and weigh roughly 172-173
A properly planned and executed diet will be #1, hmb and epic unleashed or reduce xt would very helpful in assisting with your cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with AlphaMax XT for your goals. Run it solo first. AlphaMax XT can help you retain lean mass and decrease fat with a 50mg dose of F95. The DHAA will help boost free testosterone and control cortisol which can be increased when dieting. Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali are synergistic to boost testosterone and to reduce anxiety/stress. AlphaMax XT is a nice addition to anyone bulking or cutting. It is a very versatile product that can be utilized for any goal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with AlphaMax XT for your goals. Run it solo first. AlphaMax XT can help you retain lean mass and decrease fat with a 50mg dose of F95. The DHAA will help boost free testosterone and control cortisol which can be increased when dieting. Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali are synergistic to boost testosterone and to reduce anxiety/stress. AlphaMax XT is a nice addition to anyone bulking or cutting. It is a very versatile product that can be utilized for any goal.
Edit - F95 increase cAMP levels which is great. Here is one of many articles on the benefit of an increased cAMP

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger?utm_********facebook&************social&utm_**********article2000

B

Brandon25

Awards
A properly planned and executed diet will be #1, hmb and epic unleashed or reduce xt would very helpful in assisting with your cut.
Thanks for the 4-6 week cut I'm just going to be eating 1900 calories 220 protein 150 carb remainder fat Gonna add some high intensity cardio along with my weights. And gonna add HMB to my supps that i currently take (Whey, and PWO_

When I bulk in September I'm gonna run Ep1c unleashed stacked with Str3ngth. I think? And probably up calories to about 3000ish maybe