Mk 677 vs abe

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yup two completely different products but which would be more beneficial on a bulk?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The one shown by numerous randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over studies in actual people - to do something.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
taking a wild guess thats the mk677?
Yes. But to be fair, one is an experimental chemical/drug that isn't out of human trials yet (Phase III, but still) and *may* F you up down the road, the other is some plants that are probably 99.999999999999999% risk free.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I would go with MK677 myself and that Ben & Jerrys :p

Have you considered PA? or Soy Lecithin granules for the PA. I have found that to be pretty great addition for very little cost has a fairly decent boost to my appetite even.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one shown by numerous randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over studies in actual people - to do something.
Question #1: Have any of those studies been performed in healthy individuals? Question #2: Are we going to ignore the failed and terminated trials?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I would go with MK677 myself and that Ben & Jerrys :p

Have you considered PA? or Soy Lecithin granules for the PA. I have found that to be pretty great addition for very little cost has a fairly decent boost to my appetite even.
Yes im considering using sl granules just concerned about the bloating look ive heard they cause and ive heard that the mk 677 bloat does eventually subside so not too worried there

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Question #1: Have any of those studies been performed in healthy individuals? Question #2: Are we going to ignore the failed and terminated trials?
Question 3, why were the human studies on Forskolin Ignored in that statement?

OP...
Really depends on if you want natural or not.
ABE is as good as natural gets for me, or Ergonine if I could only use one

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Question 3, why were the human studies on Forskolin Ignored in that statement?

OP...
Really depends on if you want natural or not.
ABE is as good as natural gets for me, or Ergonine if I could only use one
I actually ended up going for the ABE, 2 bottles using your code ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I actually ended up going for the ABE, 2 bottles using your code ;)
I sense this one is wise ;)

Thank you for the support brother, hope you love it as much as I do!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
sl granules cause bloating?
huh never noticed but mk 677 on the other hand that made me bloated as FUUUUARK.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
sl granules cause bloating?
huh never noticed but mk 677 on the other hand that made me bloated as FUUUUARK.
I never noticed that either it def has increased my appetite but I don't feel bloated from it at all, used it for many months my first time around and using it right now a large increase in carbs will bloat me tho. :p

For the gains!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed that either it def has increased my appetite but I don't feel bloated from it at all, used it for many months my first time around and using it right now a large increase in carbs will bloat me tho. :p

For the gains!

I would add 2-3 tablespoons to my morning protein shake and never felt bloated either, but yes im very susceptible to carbs too they wreak havoc on my body composition. MK the bloat did subside after my first bottle too for what its worth but it was bad even my face looked bloated at one point.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ugh.

Face bloat can be indicative of some serious health concerns too. I'd be paranoid if that was a side effect.

Last time that happened to me my liver was in the gutter

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ugh.

Face bloat can be indicative of some serious health concerns too. I'd be paranoid if that was a side effect.

Last time that happened to me my liver was in the gutter

I never knew that huh i have been running cycle support recently just as a staple but im using ostarine too i was gonna get blood drawn soon though for my yearly check up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bloods are a big must on any AAS/PH/SARM/RC

I've never run a support as a staple but if TUDCA was affordable I would

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running
mk677
soy lecithin granules
Abe ergonine ftw get on my level bro...
but for real recovery is awesome on mk677, try it op.
and as far as debate if mk677 is natty or not it's more of grey area as it increase the production of gh , nothing exogenous.
but it's debatable.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run:
Glycobol
Abe
L-citrulline
Agmatine
GMS
Potassium Nitrate
Ara
2 months of lean bulking cant wait for pumps been on keto for like 2 months

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im gonna run:
Glycobol
Abe
L-citrulline
Agmatine
GMS
Potassium Nitrate
Ara
2 months of lean bulking cant wait for pumps been on keto for like 2 months

SNS makes a very affordable and quality products in Agmatine and X-gels (ARA). Head on over to Nutraplanet for the best prices on SNS.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
SNS makes a very affordable and quality products in Agmatine and X-gels (ARA). Head on over to Nutraplanet for the best prices on SNS.
I already have bulk agmatine but im going to use x-gels for sure, im also using sns green tea, thanks for the heads up